AVIC-MRZ99 Custom Firmware / Testmode

• Replies 973
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

2 hours ago, SHAWNSTER said:

@dzo my avic-mrz99 keeps turning on an off every couple seconds.. i tried your language fix and it worked thanks much but can you help??? i thinking it the firmware need reinstalling or some thing

One thing you can try is to delete or create an empty file called "PRG.FLG" in /USER, this will swap to the other application firmware installation but it won't help if the problem is with the base OS. Also, if you start up the unit in engineering testmode, there are some tests it can run but you'll need google translate on your phone to navigate the menus. 

Hello. There was a problem with my carrozzeria mrz07. When i turn it on the morning - black screen and a line of Japanese in the center. And in the lower right corner is the number 06. Turned it off and turned it on again - after that the screen does not turn on at all, but it seems like it flashes black every 3 seconds approximately. The rear view camera also works, it also flashes. The panel opens if you press the button for a long time. The service mode does not enter. Until then, it was not turned on (no source selected), so I can not say whether it's playing or not. I know that the radio plays in the service mode. The case took place in the south, it was hot, could this happen from heating? Help please.

19 hours ago, serg_nestor1985 said:

Hello. There was a problem with my carrozzeria mrz07. When i turn it on the morning - black screen and a line of Japanese in the center. And in the lower right corner is the number 06. Turned it off and turned it on again - after that the screen does not turn on at all, but it seems like it flashes black every 3 seconds approximately. The rear view camera also works, it also flashes. The panel opens if you press the button for a long time. The service mode does not enter. Until then, it was not turned on (no source selected), so I can not say whether it's playing or not. I know that the radio plays in the service mode. The case took place in the south, it was hot, could this happen from heating? Help please.

i also have the same problem  try to solved it but no success.no program it reads and on the rufht side corner  7 .try to copy user prg1 prg0 but can't  paste it,i.e not able to paste  USER.but NDATA successfully copy& pasted.please help

15334568142560.35223483544258716.jpg

15334568887480.8306753979808693.jpg

15334574039120.7629707143280181.jpg

15334574534520.06575661794382781.jpg

On 8/3/2018 at 5:04 AM, dzo said:

One thing you can try is to delete or create an empty file called "PRG.FLG" in /USER, this will swap to the other application firmware installation but it won't help if the problem is with the base OS. Also, if you start up the unit in engineering testmode, there are some tests it can run but you'll need google translate on your phone to navigate the menus. 

Thanks. I got it fix by deleting all user data and clearing the ram. I was an option in the test mode.

How can I change the background?? If possible  

On 24.12.2017 at 14:04, CameronR said:
On 23.12.2017 at 06:16, ichanner said:

Я просто нашел эту страницу очень счастливой, чтобы увидеть, что сделали вы, ребята. У меня есть японский AVIC MRZ-009 Я надеялся, что это же устройство, что и MRZ09, но это не

У шахты нет левых и правых кнопок (см. Изображение ниже)

Я попытаюсь выяснить, как войти в тестовое меню без кнопок влево и вправо, но любая помощь будет оценена

Я ожидаю, что эта модель также позволит изменить язык.

------------------------

Я в такой же ситуации. Ни один из ключей тестового режима не работает, и нажатие кнопки не приводит к тому, что MRZ009 переходит в тестовый режим!:грустный:

Если кто-то решил это, пожалуйста, поделитесь.

благодаря!

Кнопки Select, Copy, Paste, Delete не доступны, нужен на флешку файл testmode.key без него редактирование не будет доступно.
Buttons Select, Copy, Paste, Delete are not available, you need the file testmode.key without it there is no editing. I can not find the file, it does not fit from other models(((

7 hours ago, fanhoi said:

Кнопки Select, Copy, Paste, Delete не доступны, нужен на флешку файл testmode.key без него редактирование не будет доступно.
Buttons Select, Copy, Paste, Delete are not available, you need the file testmode.key without it there is no editing. I can not find the file, it does not fit from other models(((

Tak zhe sdelal, no pishet turn off acc

4 hours ago, buta said:

Testmode.key нужен для mrz009 от других моделей выходит сообщение ошибки. Где взять файл не знаю, уже перепробовал штук 30перепробывал.

Testmode.key is needed for mrz009 from other models an error message is output. Where to get the file I do not know, have already tried pieces 30properbyval

On 04.08.2018 at 4:30 PM, serg_nestor1985 said:

Can someone suggest this is a problem in software or something with power? 
It seems to me that the matter is in the food, since the rear view camera worked with this.
 And after disconnecting the radio from the power supply settings reset and the camera stopped working.

On 8/10/2018 at 9:11 PM, serg_nestor1985 said:

Can someone suggest this is a problem in software or something with power? 
It seems to me that the matter is in the food, since the rear view camera worked with this.
 And after disconnecting the radio from the power supply settings reset and the camera stopped working.
you should turn it on from setting, there is an option to turn on/of rear view camera

On 12/19/2016 at 4:06 PM, dzo said:

This isn't easy, the date and time are obtained from the GPS and there's no obvious way to change the timezone.

It may be possible to set the time if you unplug the gps antenna but I haven't tried this.

One way to hack the timezone would be to change the dll that reads the time to add an offset.

Hi DZO

If you are still here. I would like to know on how to set the date and time on mrz77 please.

Thx

Hi , first i want to give thanks dzo for his work here.

About the problem i have.My radio is the Avic-mrz09.

I deleted by mistake some files from the USER directory as i was trying to delete the Japanese file for the language.I cant remember the names or numbers.Now the radio .It plays normal as before but it doesn't show any letters.

Can someone upload the whole directory of USER to replace them ?