AVIC-MRZ99 Custom Firmware / Testmode

• Replies 974
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Pe 02.10.2018 la ora 14:40, Dan45 a spus:

Bună ziua, am introdus manual fișierele puse la dispoziție de Dzo, dar limba nu sa schimbat. Am încercat și cu cele care se actualizează automat, dar tot ce a rămas în limba japoneză a schimbat doar imaginea de fundal. Te rog puțin ajutor, dacă este posibil. Mentionez ca am un mrz avic 06 cred. Manualul meu scrie mrz 02/04 / 06.Thank's.

On 10/8/2018 at 11:11 PM, Dan45 said:

Bună ziua, am introdus manual fișierele puse la dispoziție de Dzo, dar limba nu sa schimbat. Am încercat și cu cele care se actualizează automat, dar tot ce a rămas în limba japoneză a schimbat doar imaginea de fundal. Te rog puțin ajutor, dacă este posibil. Mentionez ca am un mrz avic 06 cred. Manualul meu scrie mrz 02/04 / 06.Thank's.

If you have changed the files in both prg0 and prg1 folders then language will change. if it does not change, try selecting Japanese from the navigation menu. If it does not help, confirm if the files have actually been replaced, by looking at the date of the files. Best of luck.

Pe 02.10.2018 la ora 14:40, Dan45 a spus:

vă mulțumesc pentru răspunsul rapid, dar m-am gândit că a făcut zipul descărcat de pe pagina pusă la dispoziție de Dzo. Voi încercați să schimbați manual aceste fișiere pentru a vedea ce se întâmplă. Multumiri

How to change the language from the navigaton menu

Does anyone do me to understand why nothing changes in my avic even if I have replaced the two files? If the original ones are wiped off why is everything in Japanese? How to change the language from the navigation menu if there are only two "DESTINATION" and "LITE" items available there, and the Japanese do not know. Please help a little if you can. Thank you.

Hi there, I have read this entire thread, and I have not been able to do anything with my MRZ-099, I can get into test mode, by key pressing, holding the japanese button on the right, and then av, menu, av, menu, av, menu.

once in test mode, i can navigate thru the menus (half in japanese) but there is no option to select, copy or paste.

None of the testmode keys work, the device comes up with an error, TESTMODE  FAILED TO START, and small number 1 in the corner.

I have done something in the test mode and have bricked the unit slightly, it no longer boots as normal, there is a japanese error and a number 10 in the corner.

I can still go into testmode using the button press, but I cant seem to do anything once im in there.

I believe I need a testmode key that works, so far none have worked, they all return the same error (TESTMODE  FAILED TO START, and small number 1 in the corner.)

Also, the file structure is different to what is explained at the beginning of this thread, there is no user directory,

it is as follows

NAND>NX154>PRG0/PRG1>APL>Resource>LANG etc, sorry I dont have the unit with me to accurately type the Directorty structure.

Once Im in there, there is a file Guide.JPN

I can select the file, and I am given the option to text dump or Binary dump.

I am not a coder or a programmer so this function does not make sense to me.

Please help, I would love to hack this unit and make it a functional media device for my old car.

mrz099.jpg

Hi guys new guy here,

Exactly the topic I was looking for the past 4 months lol. 

Mr. DZO I want to buy a beer for helping us out like this :D

So I was wondering what program can I use to translate the LNG file?

I am planning on trying this myself hopefully by tomorrow.

Cheers

Zoloo

On 10/19/2018 at 11:17 AM, Zoloo said:

Hi guys new guy here,

Exactly the topic I was looking for the past 4 months lol. 

Mr. DZO I want to buy a beer for helping us out like this :D

So I was wondering what program can I use to translate the LNG file?

I am planning on trying this myself hopefully by tomorrow.

Cheers

Zoloo

Best of luck.

On 10/12/2018 at 7:01 PM, Dan45 said:

How to change the language from the navigaton menu

Go to the navigation menu, press the settings button which is beside the navigation button. the language option will appear. touching this option will open the language option. I have made a small video, I will try to upload it if possible.

On 10/16/2018 at 8:42 PM, Dan45 said:

Does anyone do me to understand why nothing changes in my avic even if I have replaced the two files? If the original ones are wiped off why is everything in Japanese? How to change the language from the navigation menu if there are only two "DESTINATION" and "LITE" items available there, and the Japanese do not know. Please help a little if you can. Thank you.

See this video

On 28/11/2017 at 6:37 PM, poligraf said:

ЗдравÑтвуйте. Ñпешу поделитÑÑ Ñ€ÐµÐ·ÑƒÐ»ÑŒÑ‚Ð°Ñ‚Ð¾Ð¼ ÑкÑпериментов. ÐаÑчет Ñмены Ñзыка, вÑе получилоÑÑŒ заменой файла как опиÑывали Ñ Ñамом начале темы. Язык ÑменилÑÑ, меÑтами кривовато, но терпимо. Далее. Решил попробовать Ñменить оболочку навигашки, в папке prg1/apl удалил файл navi.exe и вмеÑто него Ñкопировал вÑе файлы от навитела, переименовав navitel.exe в navi.exe. Однако, еÑÑ‚ÑŒ проблемка, не могу наÑтроить com порт gps приемника. Ð’ данный момент уÑтановил навител 9.6, буду пробовать другие Ñборки.  

post-147468-0-71819800-1511894211_thumb.jpg

post-147468-0-00573100-1511894233_thumb.jpg

post-147468-0-71819800-1511894211_thumb.jpg

post-147468-0-00573100-1511894233_thumb.jpg

privet, u menya toje mrz90 ne magu ustanaviti angliiskii, budu priznatelen esli pamojesh