AVIC411.com

AVIC-MRZ99 Custom Firmware / Testmode

How it looks like now...What needs to be done to undo the changes? Ребята прошу помощи.... Нужны исходные файлы папки /user. Готов компенсировать трудозатраты...скину денежку на пиво:)

20180318_143406.thumb.jpg.4d024c203dd8fba4b3acf78b4d7a03fd.jpg

• Replies 974
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/1/2019 at 11:40 AM, odis08 said:

Hello guys. Need help. Does anyone have a backup version of /user folder for mrz90?  I've tried to change lang from jp to eng through script mentioned above, but in didnt work. Now screen looks like a mess. Guess i've spoiled something. Thanks before hand......

Hello did you sort out you MRZ90?is it now concerted to English?

Hey. please help me. receiver avic mrz 09. hung on the logo Pioneer and does not boot. What can I do?

Парни привет. Есть магнитола mrz09. Не грузится дальше логотипа Pioneer. Есть варианты как это вылечить?

DD3D8B6F-B989-4B26-88EA-B2281A52EA9C.jpeg

I have a Mrz06 and thank you for the help with changing the language, but I would like to know how to play music videos from a SD card, it says I must use navi studio to add files to the card but it wont even allow me to register.... can someone help me with this?

I have a problem with PIONEER carrozzeria MRZ09 whereby the start screen flashes on as usual and then turns black depicting in Japanese text which google translate says "failed to start  program" and number 6 appears at the bottom right corner of the black screen. the screen remains frozen . Also is there a way to get this model reset to factory specification or configuration?.Any help with this particular model will be appreciated.

Edited by EnoKt
added text

Здравствуйте.
Есть ГУ pioneer carrozzeria avic-mrz06 с цикличной перезагрузкой после попытки русификации(как пытались это сделать не знаю)
Проблема похожа как на этом видео https://youtu.be/3qU_dyUJvds 
Имею подозрения на прошивку.
Может кто поделиться дампом?

Hello.
There is a GU pioneer carrot avic-mrz06 with a cyclic reboot after an attempt at Russification (I don’t know how to do it)

https://youtu.be/3qU_dyUJvds 
I suspect the firmware.
Can anyone share a dump?