AVIC411.com

AVIC-MRZ99 Custom Firmware / Testmode

I just purchase a car and it came with MRZ03 but the only button that's pressing is the eject button. The Touch screen works fine but it's stuck in the Navi screen. When I press AV or any other button nothing happens, I don't feel it being depressed. I changed the language to english using the auto installer from this post and it worked perfectly but I can't get to the av screen. I also tried entering testmode but no success, I guess because the buttons are not working

Is it possible to get to the av screen when in navi without pressing the av button?

• Replies 974
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

18 hours ago, dzo said:

Looks like it's the same as mrz02 so use the .LNG file from that. Try overwriting all the .LNG files. 

No words to express my gratitude! Worked like a charm, replaced not only JPJPN, but JPENG, JPMEN and JPMTB and its now in English with the beautiful graphics.

On 27/3/2019 at 2:54 PM, EnoKt said:

How I solved my problem finally with AVIC CARROZZERIA MRZ09.

I remembered to have saved two backups for USER folder in my laptop. 1) Version before using DZOs auto Japanese-English  setup which worked flawlessly in my AVIC MRZ09. 2) Version after successful conversion to English following DZOs programme.

1) I entered in TestMode using buttons and navigated up to USER DIR, then selected all files therein and hit delete. It took time but got it done.

2) Copied the English version of backup folder into the flash disc and transferred the contents in the USER folder of the AVIC MRZ09.. It took quite a bit of time to paste. Finally it got done.

3) Removed flash disc and switched off ACC. Waited for the unit internal fan to stop completely and switched back to ACC.

4) The unit got back alive without black screen and works fine. 

I hope this solution may help someone with similar problem like mine.

Hi. I have the same problem but is number 7 in right corner and black screen. AVIC MRZ99.I didn't saved nothing before. Now I have to install a new software or which is the next step??Please  help if you can!! Thanks

20 hours ago, Liolic99 said:

Hi. I have the same problem but is number 7 in right corner and black screen. AVIC MRZ99.I didn't saved nothing before. Now I have to install a new software or which is the next step??Please  help if you can!! Thanks

Hi Liolic99

I had a new issue with error 7 bottom right as shown in my previous image and post addressed to dzo on page 47 I have  had no response so far and no solution yet. Probably if dzo is still around he can write a script which will enable automatic pasting to USER follder, which in my case (MRZ09) the DIR is completely empty. Not even the SYSTEM folder exists.. I am stuck.

On 9/13/2017 at 4:13 AM, fanourio said:

Dear all,

I can fix MRZ 03,   MRZ 05, MRZ 07 and MRZ 09 as well as others to read ENGLISH instead of Japanese. Also I have a special antenna transformer that can allow the radio to reach all your FM stations for Europe. Further than that I also have the adapter for USB and JACK 3.5 mm etc. I also have maps for Europe which can be easily installed.

The language change is for free, so is the date /time settings.

However you will have to send me the unit and once I fix it I can return it to you.

Drop me a line in a Private Message here as I can not publish my email and I will come in touch with you either via Whatsapp or Viber so please add your number.

The antenna adaptor/converter costs about 20 euro, the adapter for USB and Jack 3.5 mm for your audio/phone is about 10 euro and the maps are between 12 to 20 euros depending on the country, full Europe is about 45. Shipping to Cyprus should not be more than 20 euros. I am NOT selling anything I do this as a hobby but the costs must be covered by you.

I hope this is not understood as an advert because I dont charge anything.

Best

Fanourio

Dear Fanourio,

I am Cypriot, please call me on 99544236.

On 19.11.2016 at 19:38, dzo said:

Вот файл английского языка для mrz09, я не проверял его, поэтому дайте мне знать, если он работает.

Mrz09 с 2011 года и имеет несколько дополнительных строк.

mrz09.zip

This is real working!!!

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/18/2019 at 10:48 PM, svgenov said:

No words to express my gratitude! Worked like a charm, replaced not only JPJPN, but JPENG, JPMEN and JPMTB and its now in English with the beautiful graphics.

please advice how you have replaced those files and with which files are replaced. I have the same problem. regards.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi All,

I'm looking for a way to change the image from the blue background back to the stock grey one. Does anyone have the original .bmp file from MRZ09 and the steps to change it to it? Or maybe a precompiled version of the update with the stock grey background?

Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...