AVIC411.com

AVIC-MRZ99 Custom Firmware / Testmode

On 7/11/2019 at 6:47 PM, Eder said:

Tengo el mismo problema en mi mrz09 pero no he hecho una copia de seguridad .... porfavor de agradecería que me pases los archivos que están en USER y me indiques los pasos que hiciste para que la radio vuelva a su normalidad porfavor 

On page 19  this member here posted a link to access mrz09 backup. i hope it will help you if the unit can paste those files in USER folder. I am not sure of the outcome. So do it at your own risk.

manio112

• pip_20.png
  • manio112
  • Members
  •  
  • 22 posts

HI TO ALL AND THANKS DZO FOR HIS JOB I HAVE BACKUP OF MRZ09 MAYBE SOMEBODY NEED LINK FOR IT  https://mega.nz/#F!nUwjVLxZ!1soULiYcJRyf1W3ANrSFZg

• Replies 973
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

On 2019/7/12 at 11:42 AM, dzo said:

That .DAT file looks fine (the subaru logo), though it might be upside down. 

Looks like you are close, seems like the checksum in the VER file is not correct.

The other VER files in your zip seem to use a different checksum method, (crc32b). Try the attached makever.c instead.

You might also want to try creating an OPN100 folder with the .DAT file in it and copying the ver file to OPN.VER . When it worked, my folder structure looked like this:

AVICMRZ90/
--NA090OPN.DAT
--NA090OPN.VER
--OPN.VER

--OPN090/
----
NA090OPN.DAT

makever.c

Thank you for your support.
Not all are perfect, but some opening boot images were modifiable.
I wrote a way to apply the opening image with the help of Mr. dzo.

[How to change the opening image of Raku Navi]
1. In the test mode on the navigation side, select "Start writing data(プログラム強制書換)" from "Opening Image data write(起動データ書き込み)", and check the *** characters of ***.OPN (Example:NA090.OPN)
2.Edit the image you want to display with GIMP etc.Make a mirror image and upside down the image Save it as bmp 800x480 in size.
3.Display the .bmp image saved earlier with the binary editor Copy the character string from [00 00 00 00 00] (00008A) to the end, and
00000000  a5 5a 5a a5 00 b8 0b 00  bc ea cd 15 00 00 00 01  |.ZZ.............|
00000010  01 00 00 00 00 00 00 00  4e 41 30 39 30 4f 50 4e  |........NA090OPN|
00000020  ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff  ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff  |................|

000001F0  ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff  ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff  |................|
After that, paste the binary data from 00000008A copied earlier and save it with the number .dat confirmed in 1.(Example:NA090OPN.DAT)
※ At this time, confirm that it is 768, 512 bytes.
4.Download [makever.c] from https://github.com/dzo/mrz99 Open makever.c with a text editor (NA090) and change the three listed to the numbers confirmed in 1.
5.Compile [gcc makever.c -o makever] with the C language compiler (Msys2 or ubuntu for Windows) installed with gcc, and create makever.exe.
6.Put the created .dat in the same folder as makever.exe, and execute [./makever NA090OPN.DAT NA090BOT.VER] from the C language compiler.
7.Create a folder called [AVIC ****] in the SD root folder.
 Put it in the folder where you made .VER (eg NA090OPN.VER) that came out in 6.
(* Indicates the model name of Navi. If you do not know, it is written that you look at the .HTM file of Navi. Example: AVICMRZ90, AVICMRZ0047, etc.)
8.Create a folder called OPN *** in the folder created in 7. (Example: OPN090) Put DAT made in 3 in it (example: NA090OPN. DAT)
SD
 -AVICMRZ090
  -NA090OPN.VER
 -OPN090
  -NA090OPN.DAT
9. Insert the SD card into the navigation and open the test mode
10. Open [Forced program write(プログラム強制書換)] → [Opening Image data write(起動データ書き込み)] from the test mode and confirm that the version is displayed in the SD and execute

However, I will display a custom image for 5 seconds after launching this way. The remaining 5 seconds is the image before the change. After that, the custom image was displayed for only one second.
I'm happy with this because I like it [custom images 5 seconds + original images 5 seconds].
Thank you very much.

https://mega.nz/#!wz4wQACR!dy3ddJLRu-uvmKYuAD7pXopShD2U6n8wR7aOTDkNjZ0

DSC04677.JPG

DSC04678.JPG

On 17/7/2019 at 11:35, EnoKt said:

En la página 19, este miembro publicó aquí un enlace para acceder a la copia de seguridad mrz09. Espero que te ayude si la unidad puede pegar esos archivos en la carpeta USER. No estoy seguro del resultado. Hazlo bajo tu propio riesgo.

manio112

• Miembro
  • pip_20.png
  • manio112
  • Miembros
  •  
  • 22 publicaciones

HOLA A TODOS Y GRACIAS DZO POR SU TRABAJO. TENGO RESPALDO DE MRZ09. ALGUIEN PUEDE ALGUIEN NECESITA ENLACE PARA TI   https://mega.nz/#F!nUwjVLxZ!1soULiYcJRyf1W3ANrSFZg

Me funcionó de maravilla muchas gracias mi radio mrz09 funciona de maravilla...Tengo un primo que también tiene la radio mrz99 y borro también toda las carpeta USER sin hacer copia de seguridad les agradecería que alguien me pueda pasar todo el contenido de la carpeta USER por favor 

• 2 weeks later...

Добрый день. Если у вас есть файл обновления для AVIC-Mrz02, отправьте его. Или копия флешки, которая установлена в магнитофон, все функции не работают, на дисплее нет дисплея. Заранее спасибо.

: Сочный:: Сочный:: Сочный:    Вопрос о AVIC-MRZ009, как будто и нет этого вопроса, именно вопрос об этой магнитоле как будто игнорируют :mellow:.  КАК Перевести в тестовый режим, по шагам желательно и можно ли вообще перевести на английский ??? Пожалуйста, отпишитесь кто смог это удачно сделать   : Идея:: Идея:: Идея:  ИМЕННО ДЛЯ AVIC-MRZ009 @DZO еще вопрос какой размер памяти нужен на SD card для резервной копии, чтоб быть уверенным что резервная копия скачалась полностью

Edited by St25rus
не расскрыл весь вопрос
26 минут назад Ст25рус сказал:

: Сочный:: Сочный:: Сочный:    Вопрос об AVIC-MRZ009, как будто и нет этого вопроса : Сочный:. КАК  Перевести в тестовом режиме, по шагам желательно и можно ли вообще перевести на английском ??? Пожалуйста, отпишитесь смог кто это удачно сделать    : Идея:: Идея:: Идея:  ИМЕННО ДЛЯ AVIC-MRZ009  еще вопрос какой размер памяти нужен на SD карты для резервной копии, чтоб быть уверенным что резервная копия скачалась полностью @Джавед Ахтар 

Edited by St25rus
не расскрыл весь вопрос
On 26.08.2019 at 18:26, St25rus said:

Dear Dzo, welcome! Question about the AVIC-MRZ009, why no one can answer it? It is the question of this radio that seems to be ignored. How to translate it into test mode, it’s desirable in steps and is it possible to change it into English at all ??? Please, unsubscribe who could successfully do this. EXACTLY FOR AVIC-MRZ009 !!! There is still a question what memory size is needed on an SD card to create a backup, to be sure that the backup has been downloaded completely ??? @DZO@Джавед Ахтар