AVIC411.com

AVIC-MRZ99 Custom Firmware / Testmode

On 07/09/2019 at 2:23 AM, DriveNSK said:

Hi Alex

The instruction is excellent, everything worked out.
Made a copy (Just in case)
Thanks again!

Hi, 

I have the above backup, but cannot copy or paste , as these options do not appear on teh menu, 

am I doing something wrong? DZo, can you please advise?

• Replies 974
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

On 31.07.2020 at 07:07, morris mwenda said:

У меня есть mp310-a радио. Попробовал заменить файлы langdata и все испортил до того, как я сделал резервную копию, теперь радио все еще работает, но не показывает тексты на полях меню. Я думаю, что испортил исходные файлы, кроме тех, которые должен был заменить. Мне либо нужны оригинальные prg0 и prg1, либо нужно найти решение для получения английского текста в полях меню. Заранее спасибо

On 31.07.2020 at 07:07, morris mwenda said:

У меня есть mp310-a радио. Попробовал заменить файлы langdata и все испортил до того, как я сделал резервную копию, теперь радио все еще работает, но не показывает тексты на полях меню. Я думаю, что испортил исходные файлы, кроме тех, которые должен был заменить. Мне либо нужны оригинальные prg0 и prg1, либо нужно найти решение для получения английского текста в полях меню. Заранее спасибо

15961467951391250370187.JPGbekup prg

15 hours ago, DriveNSK said:

Hello!

As far as I know, there is no manual setting in our devices (I have AVIC RZ-05).
I read somewhere that to configure you need to connect a GPS antenna and the system itself will set the clock on the device after some time. I have no antenna, I have no way to check it.

Hey man, thanks for the reply. I think there is a gps antenna connected to my car but I don't think it is working. I see a black small box shaped next to front glass. I checked some settings in my radio and it showed me like 9 red sattelites instead of green ones. Any ideas how to switch that? I live in Cyprus, North side.

5 hours ago, tMrz said:

Hey man, thanks for the reply. I think there is a gps antenna connected to my car but I don't think it is working. I see a black small box shaped next to front glass. I checked some settings in my radio and it showed me like 9 red sattelites instead of green ones. Any ideas how to switch that? I live in Cyprus, North side.

Watch this video. Try to do the same.
I hope it helps you)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-cEdovxMMfU

18 hours ago, Schubawi said:

Hi, 

I have the above backup, but cannot copy or paste , as these options do not appear on teh menu, 

am I doing something wrong? DZo, can you please advise?

Is the testmode.key file correct?
If it's not correct, you won't be able to copy or write.
Try other files if the one you have doesn't work.

On 2/26/2017 at 10:44 AM, dzo said:

OK, it must be a completely different platform, the only thing I can suggest is that you try to make a testmode key using this:

https://github.com/bassrock/AVIC-NEX/tree/master/TestKeys

This is the newer format for testmode keys.

You can also experiment to see if there is a key combination to get you into testmode.

I took a look as the user manual for mrz099 and the UI is completely different to the mrz99 so it's very unlikely that anything here will be of use to you.

Hey @dzo I am trying to get into my test mode with my AVIC RZ33 (2015, firmware at 2.0 something) but none of the keys that you posted in this thread works :( . I was searching this thread around and found out these perl files. How am I supposed to compile or use these files? Any help would be appriciated. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 11.11.2019 at 4:15 PM, Shtirlitz said:

Hi,

OK, here is the step-by-step manual:

Step 1: Take out the FW, see here

Step 2: Get the file named "PS140PLT.PRG". For RZ09 it is in folder NAVIVUP\AVICRZ09\PLATFORM\

Cut out 0x200 bytes from the start of the file: its header. I used the SFK-tool:

sfk195x64.exe partcopy PS140PLT.PRG -allfrom 0x200 output.nb0 -yes

When you need to extract file output.nb0 by the dumpromx.exe tool (easy to find it on this forum):

mkdir DUMP
dumpromx.exe -d DUMP -v -5 output.nb0 >output.txt

As a result, you'll get a lot of FW files, and initDB.dat of course :)

Step 3: Patch initDB.dat file.

Use my sources, take translate.c and translation.txt, and see the code:

const long OFFSET = 0x18C8D0L;   // RZ09 1.04 0x18C8D0L; RZ77 2.07 = 0x1EA87CL
const long BLOCK_LEN = 0xAF00BL; // RZ09 1.04  0xAF00BL; RZ77 2.07 =  0xB5CDFL

These constants define the start and length-1 of the data block inside of the initDB.dat, correct it according to your header.

Address stores in the little-endian bytes sequence:

scr001.png?raw=true

Go to the start of this data block offset:

scr002.png?raw=true

scr003.png?raw=true

You can see the start of the Japanese strings data, its in UCS-2 LE codepage.

The end of the data block at the end of the initDB.dat file:

scr004.png?raw=true

The address of the last data byte is 0x23B8DB. Use the calc for calculating the length-1 and insert it to translate.c source, and compile it.

While running, the translate.exe search for initDB.dat and translation.txt in the current folder.

After finishing the output file initDB_out.dat will be created.

Step 4: Assemble the updated FW.

Get makever.c and compile it. You can change the version if you need it, the current FW version in the PS140PLT.VER file.

scr005.png?raw=true

Replace initDB.dat in the FW by commands:

copy /Y initDB_out.dat initDB.dat
dumpromx.exe -a initDB.dat fw_104_src.nb0

You need to get the correct output, like this:

img 00000000 : hdr=8d908c88 base=88471000  commandlineoffset=88471000
ERROR: could not find pointer for ofs 00000000
Successful file initDB.dat inserting
initDB.dat.nb saved successfully

If it OK, run the makever.exe by commands:

del /Q fw_104.nb0
ren initDB.dat.nb fw_104.nb0
makever.exe
mkdir NAVIVUP\AVICRZ09\PLATFORM
copy /Y PS140PLT.PRG NAVIVUP\AVICRZ09\PLATFORM\PS140PLT.PRG
copy /Y PS140PLT.VER NAVIVUP\AVICRZ09\PS140PLT.VER

It creates the folders (NAVIVUP) and files for the AVIC's FW update.

Step 5: Just place folder NAVIVUP on the SD and try to update your AVIC in a test mode.

Use "Program forced write" menu and "Platform write" command, SD as a source.

On Internal SD stayed the original Japanese FW if you want back to it.

And be careful, do not power off the AVIC during updating, it can be bricked (or boot looped)!!!

Good luck)

Приветствую, не как не могу найти программу dumpromx.exe  на форуме, если не сложно скажите где скачать.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 4/11/2019 at 6:05 PM, mrmwash said:

Thank you DZO, will try it out and give feedback.

It works! Thank you so much DZO...

Hi mrmwash,

I also have a C9P6 and copying PF090JPJPN.LNG did not work for me. So I am gonna try copying NA090JPMZD.

which folder did you copy this file into, PRG0 or PRG1 ?

Thanks in advance. 

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello everyone Tell me, how can I open the font file "DFHSMaruGothic.pgf"? The same font is found in "PF090PLT.PRG" and, taking it out, I found those extra intervals for Russian letters. But after removing the intervals in the font, I do not know how to put everything back together correctly...

Всем привет! Подскажите, как можно вскрыть файл шрифта "DFHSMaruGothic.pgf"? Этот же шрифт лежит и в "PF090PLT.PRG" и, достав его оттуда, я обнаружил те самые лишние интервалы для русских букв.

DFHSMaruGothic.thumb.jpg.302ba7f2ef38d5ef1494e95bb0fc267e.jpgНо убрав интервалы в шрифте не знаю как собрать всё обратно правильно...

DFHSMaruGothicV1.jpg.31a8c47fbc7c4322eeafe94608220b56.jpg