AVIC-MRZ99 Custom Firmware / Testmode

• Replies 973
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

On 8/28/2021 at 12:37 AM, Elias Gonzalez said:

Hello, just in case you won't have the backup copy of the mrz07, I've been looking for it for months and I can't find it, please, I would appreciate it if you have it and give me the link

I found MRZ07, you can download on the link from above

On 3/10/2020 at 5:00 AM, fr1s said:

Hello Shtirlitz and DZO  or more like Privet 

I bought car from Japan with AVIC-HRZ09 and I managed to pull original files from it. Can you translate it for me? Thank you.

I'll try to put Z3 system on it in a mean time.

STOCK USER, TFAT and SDATA files, I've reset the unit before pulling the files. 

https://www.mediafire.com/file/zcuhoxj1qjykyqt/TFAT.rar/file

https://www.mediafire.com/file/cirh4u0t0yvankw/USER.rar/file

https://www.mediafire.com/file/vniawufnxnq942n/SDATA.rar/file

No LDATA rar due to its size :(

Thank guys

if you still have the the all hdd files on your computer, could you please upload it on MEGA.NZ, because i have hrz08 and hdd is corrupted so hrz09 data should work. try to upload LDATA on mega please.

El 9/7/2021 a las 2:08, hydyrov dijo:

Encontré MRZ07, puedes descargarlo en el enlace desde arriba

Hello friend, but I need all the files, the user folder is empty, the ones you sent me were PRG0 AND PRG1, I need the others, I am missing those of VOLUME, RW, SETUP AND SYSTEM, they are for the mrz07, please, if you have them, could you send them to me, I need those files to make the radio work are the ones in the photo

2021-09-18 (2).png

12 hours ago, Elias Gonzalez said:

Hello friend, but I need all the files, the user folder is empty, the ones you sent me were PRG0 AND PRG1, I need the others, I am missing those of VOLUME, RW, SETUP AND SYSTEM, they are for the mrz07, please, if you have them, could you send them to me, I need those files to make the radio work are the ones in the photo

2021-09-18 (2).png

https://mega.nz/folder/Wo0mSI6Y#_BiyEnd0RAiGE8eNbKthuQ/folder/C1VTmQAB

someone sent this link a while back, this is system of MRZ09 will all volume, rw, setup and system, so maybe replace prg0 and prg1 with mrz07 then maybe work?

On 19.09.2021 at 04:30, Elias Gonzalez said:

Привет, друг, но мне нужны все файлы, папка пользователя пуста, те, которые вы мне прислали, были PRG0 И PRG1, мне нужны другие, мне не хватает файлов ГРОМКОСТИ, RW, НАСТРОЙКИ И СИСТЕМЫ, они предназначены для mrz07, пожалуйста, если они у вас есть, не могли бы вы отправить их мне, мне нужны эти файлы для работы радио, это те, что на фотографии

2021-09-18 (2).png

ok no problem but have to wait

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/3/2017 at 3:25 AM, dzo said:

I do have a complete backup of an mrz99, let me know exactly what you have deleted and I'll post it somewhere.

The other thing to try is to use the other APP folder, just delete /DATA/PRG.FLG if it exists or create it if it doesn't.

Hi Dzo,

I also accidentally deleted files in the PRG0 folder in my avic-mrz99 while using your code to change the language and now it says Failed to start program. please share a link to the PRG0 file

Regards,

Jay

• 1 month later...
On 2/4/2018 at 6:26 PM, Carrozzeria mrz02 & mrz05 said:

First to let everyone sure that i have read most of the messages.

I have MRZ05.. I have done and changed language manually. PERFECT!!

Please help...

Moreover, the clock does not work.. I am now working on it.

If someone managed to run map for Europe, please send me message..

How did you get the language changed?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi All, this is not related to the topic but I do need help. I have Pioneer Carrozzeria ZH990MD from 2005 and When i put 12v+ acc+ill, and black to ground Fans spin but display or no buttons turn on. the radio is seemingly dead but the fans inside the radio turn on. Does anyone have any ideas before I try to open it? what is this symptom?

• 2 weeks later...