AVIC411.com
crankz

AVIC-MRZ99 Custom Firmware / Testmode

28.11.2018 в 11:39, дзо сказал:

MP-310 - модель Nissan, поэтому язык, вероятно, будет называться NA090JPJPN.LNG (NA означает nissan), попробуйте тот, который я сделал для MP-309A (mrz0047), но сначала сделайте копию существующего файла и разместите его здесь, если перевод неверен. 

Вот список файлов, которые находятся в MP-310A. Декодированный файл NA090JPJPN.LNG. Я взял перевод с MP-309A (mrz0047). Recode не работает, пишет ERROR: несогласованные кавычки.

NA090JPMZD.LNG

NA090JPNSN.LNG

NA090JPSBR.LNG

NA090JPSZK.LNG

PF090JPJPN.LNG

NA090JPDHT.LNG

On 30.11.2018 at 18:45, javed akhtar said:

вы можете попробовать, заменив файл pf110jpjpn.lng.

I do not have such a file.

On 03.12.2018 at 3:26 PM, javed akhtar said:

Вы можете скачать с моего поста на 16 ноября, стр. 44.

This pf110jpjpn.lng file is not and was not in PRG0 and PRG1, it’s worth download if there is nothing to replace.

Edited by Prapor

Hi,

Im trying translate my HRZ008 which is an older version of the AVIC stereos but I cant get the decode/recode working.

Ive unlocked my drive and found the language file, named NN720DAT.JPN, it looks to be in the same format as the newer .LNG files.

Has anyone managed to use DZOs code to translate a file, Ive compiled decode.c to extract the strings but I dont get japanese characters out, I think its something to do with the code page but im not sure how to get past this point.

NN720DAT.JPN