AVIC411.com

AVIC-MRZ99 Custom Firmware / Testmode

• Replies 974
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

That TESTMODE.KEY didn't work either. Same problem.

OK, it must be a completely different platform, the only thing I can suggest is that you try to make a testmode key using this:

https://github.com/bassrock/AVIC-NEX/tree/master/TestKeys

This is the newer format for testmode keys.

You can also experiment to see if there is a key combination to get you into testmode.

I took a look as the user manual for mrz099 and the UI is completely different to the mrz99 so it's very unlikely that anything here will be of use to you.

dear dzo,

Am new to this forum and have gone through the thread.. if i got to this point is because i got a similar challenge. Only difference is that the device i got is a

AVIC-mrz0047 on a Nissan tiida 2009 model. 

Is there a way to have the language to change from Japanese to English. Am not sure but i think the mrz0047 is on a different platform from the mrz99 and mrz09 (i encourage clarification on that).

Could you kindly look into it, Any help is highly appreciated.

dear dzo,

Am new to this forum and have gone through the thread.. if i got to this point is because i got a similar challenge. Only difference is that the device i got is a

AVIC-mrz0047 on a Nissan tiida 2009 model. 

Is there a way to have the language to change from Japanese to English. Am not sure but i think the mrz0047 is on a different platform from the mrz99 and mrz09 (i encourage clarification on that).

Could you kindly look into it, Any help is highly appreciated.

I'm fairly sure that mrz0047 is pioneer's generic name for the platform that mrz99 is based on. Yours is customised for nissan. So it should be possible to translate your unit. It's older than mrz99 so don't do anything yet. Can you try the generic testmode key I posted last week and make a backup of USER then post the contents of LANGDATA and MENU here

Dear DZO, Thank you very much indeed for this great work. Many have already benefited from your work. I have MRZ05 2012 model. I first replaced PF090JPJPN.LNG file from prg0 and prg1 folders but the language did not change. then I replaced PF110JPJPN.LNG file from prg0 and prg1 folders but nothing changed. In the last I used your auto updater but only the back ground changed. I request your good self to help in this regard.

Thank you very much and very best regards.

Javed Akhtar 

Dear dzo,

I am sorry to bother you again. Further to my request # 96, I think, may be my mrz05 does not use PF110jpjpn.lng or ph090jpjpn.lng. It may be using PF110jpeng.Lng or ph090jpeng.Lng files. What is your opinion? Waiting for your guidance and help.

Thank you very much and very best regards.

Javed Akhtar 

Dear Javed

Click on your Nav button (the one in Japanese on the left) then press the settings button on the right and see on your left part of the screen the choices for languages. Chose JAPANESE not English as what has  changed is the content of the Japanese file. Therefore your unit will read what WAS Japanese and now IS in English. Restart of the unit will be necessary.

Dear Javed

Click on your Nav button (the one in Japanese on the left) then press the settings button on the right and see on your left part of the screen the choices for languages. Chose JAPANESE not English as what has  changed is the content of the Japanese file. Therefore your unit will read what WAS Japanese and now IS in English. Restart of the unit will be necessary.

Dear Fanourio, thank you very much for your guidance. I have successfully done it.

Thank you very much and very best regards 

I'm fairly sure that mrz0047 is pioneer's generic name for the platform that mrz99 is based on. Yours is customised for nissan. So it should be possible to translate your unit. It's older than mrz99 so don't do anything yet. Can you try the generic testmode key I posted last week and make a backup of USER then post the contents of LANGDATA and MENU here

Hey dzo, i have managed to back up the user folder from the mrz0047. The generic testmode key worked like a charm. As per your instructions i have zipped the LANGDATA and MENU folders from PRG0 and PRG1. Here are the zip files. Kindly see what you can do with these. Any effort i truly appreciate.

PRG0.zip

PRG1.zip

Hey dzo, i have managed to back up the user folder from the mrz0047. The generic testmode key worked like a charm. As per your instructions i have zipped the LANGDATA and MENU folders from PRG0 and PRG1. Here are the zip files. Kindly see what you can do with these. Any effort i truly appreciate.

OK, the language strings are similar to the old verson of mrz99 (but not the same).

Here's a new  NA090JPJPN.LNG that should work. Just replace the old one in either PRG0/LANGDATA or PRG1/LANGDATA depending on the existence of  PRG.FLG (if it exists in /USER use PRG1).

mrz0047.zip

The images are a bit trickier, they are completely different, It'll take me a while to make an image file.

edit:  I've taken a look at the images and it would be a lot of work to redo them because it uses a dark background while mrz99 has a light one. You'll have make do with the original images.

OK, the language strings are similar to the old verson of mrz99 (but not the same).

Here's a new NA090JPJPN.LNG that should work. Just replace the old one in either PRG0/LANGDATA or PRG1/LANGDATA depending on the existence of PRG.FLG (if it exists in /USER use PRG1).

attachicon.gifmrz0047.zip

The images are a bit trickier, they are completely different, It'll take me a while to make an image file.

edit: I've taken a look at the images and it would be a lot of work to redo them because it uses a dark background while mrz99 has a light one. You'll have make do with the original images.

Thanks dzo, will give this a try once am off work then report back.

Hey dzo, i tried out the file and it worked!! Am very grateful for your help man thank you

Hello everyone

I have another problem with my MRZ-09

It is the microphone. It doesnt work. It has been replaced by another one but once talking the other side doesnt hear me.

Can onyone advise which microphone should I order - any numbers, names etc.

thanks