AVIC411.com

AVIC-MRZ99 Custom Firmware / Testmode

ЗдравÑтвуйте. Пока не могу наÑтроить com port gps приемника. ПыталÑÑ Ð¿Ð¾Ð´Ñунуть вмеÑто файлы navi.exe- porttool.exe переименовав, запуÑкаетÑÑ Ð¼Ð°Ð³Ð½Ð¸Ñ‚Ð¾Ð»Ð° и виÑит заÑтавка "руку нави" и ничего не проиÑходит. Ð’ ручную. геморно перебирать порты и ÑкороÑÑ‚ÑŒ, надо Ñтавить porttool/ Похоже придетÑÑ Ñтавить тотал коммандер, да вот не могу найти проинÑталлированный, только иÑходники. Может еÑÑ‚ÑŒ у кого,  а то придетÑÑ ÐµÑ‰Ðµ wmware ce Ñтавить и в нем уÑтанавливать.

П.С. ЕÑÑ‚ÑŒ мыÑль, заменить Ñофтину av.exe ÐºÐ¾Ñ‚Ð¾Ñ€Ð°Ñ Ð¿Ñ€Ð¸Ð²Ñзана к кнопке av, дабы Ñменить Ð¸Ð½Ñ‚ÐµÑ€Ñ„ÐµÐ¹Ñ Ð¼Ð°Ð³Ð½Ð¸Ñ‚Ð¾Ð»Ñ‹, еÑÑ‚ÑŒ мыÑли подпихнуть avicnet...

• Replies 973
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

ЗдравÑтвуйте. Ñпешу поделитÑÑ Ñ€ÐµÐ·ÑƒÐ»ÑŒÑ‚Ð°Ñ‚Ð¾Ð¼ ÑкÑпериментов. ÐаÑчет Ñмены Ñзыка, вÑе получилоÑÑŒ заменой файла как опиÑывали Ñ Ñамом начале темы. Язык ÑменилÑÑ, меÑтами кривовато, но терпимо. Далее. Решил попробовать Ñменить оболочку навигашки, в папке prg1/apl удалил файл navi.exe и вмеÑто него Ñкопировал вÑе файлы от навитела, переименовав navitel.exe в navi.exe. Однако, еÑÑ‚ÑŒ проблемка, не могу наÑтроить com порт gps приемника. Ð’ данный момент уÑтановил навител 9.6, буду пробовать другие Ñборки.  

Привет. Ð”Ð»Ñ ÐºÐ°ÐºÐ¾Ð³Ð¾ Ð²Ð¸Ð½Ð´Ð¾Ð²Ñ Ð±Ñ‹Ð» навител? СЕ 5? У Ð¼ÐµÐ½Ñ ÐµÑÑ‚ÑŒ навител 5 и Ñити гид Ð´Ð»Ñ Ð²Ð¸Ð½Ð´Ð¾Ð²Ñ Ð¡Ð•5.

Привет. Ð”Ð»Ñ ÐºÐ°ÐºÐ¾Ð³Ð¾ Ð²Ð¸Ð½Ð´Ð¾Ð²Ñ Ð±Ñ‹Ð» навител? СЕ 5? У Ð¼ÐµÐ½Ñ ÐµÑÑ‚ÑŒ навител 5 и Ñити гид Ð´Ð»Ñ Ð²Ð¸Ð½Ð´Ð¾Ð²Ñ Ð¡Ð•5.

Windows ce 5/6

дело не в СЕ5 или СЕ6, проблема в том что Ñпутников не видит, точнее навител не может определить к какому порту привÑзан gps у магнитоллы.

Thank You DZO for your Help , i used the Zip file with key and replaced the scripts USB to SD and it works like charm on my MRZ99

now to another point, i read a lot of threads and tried many times playing any video on my MRZ99 using SD card but all failed.

does anyone know what video formats and audio settings should be done and what is the conversion software you are using  , any help please.

when i run the igo on my mrz he cant find the gps but its getting my local time set. i thing navigation get to the right port but its lock by pioneer. wonder if we can get a developer test mode key then will be acces to more options

Hi manio112,

I copied all files and directories of 'MapFactor NavigatorFree' Windows CE version to my MRZ02's USER\PRG1\APL (My Unit uses PRG1) folder, also changed the executable name 'Navigator.exe' to 'Navi.exe' but no way, it's not working.

I've found a Windows CE version of IGo, I copied all files and rename main executable as 'Navi.exe'. It's working but I have the same problem that device cannot locate GPS (meanwhile time is correct).

Questions are,

1. If it cannot locate GPS, where this correct time data comes?

2. If it is possible to run IGo, why MapFactor cannot be executed (both are Win CE version)?

Hi manio112,

I copied all files and directories of 'MapFactor NavigatorFree' Windows CE version to my MRZ02's USER\PRG1\APL (My Unit uses PRG1) folder, also changed the executable name 'Navigator.exe' to 'Navi.exe' but no way, it's not working.

I've found a Windows CE version of IGo, I copied all files and rename main executable as 'Navi.exe'. It's working but I have the same problem that device cannot locate GPS (meanwhile time is correct).

Questions are,

1. If it cannot locate GPS, where this correct time data comes?

2. If it is possible to run IGo, why MapFactor cannot be executed (both are Win CE version)?

Dear AdzaM, I have also tried Maplorer on my MRZ05 but it does not run at all. I do not have IGO, if you give me the link, I will download and try to get it to work.

Thanks and regards

I've translated the Japanese language strings for the MRZ99 to English. 

I figured out the format of the LNG file, dumped the Japanese, translated all the strings using google translate, then rebuilt the file.

Some of the English is not perfect but it makes the system much more usable. 

I've tested it with APP firmware version 3.070200 (installed with platform version 3.000600), other versions may not work.

If the old language file is 93627 bytes long then this will almost certainly work.

To install this, unzip the attachment attachicon.gifmrz99english.zip and put the PF090JPJPN.LNG file on an sd card. (130905 bytes, md5sum is cb3f9cb76330704cc171e2b0acb9f6ad)

Get into testmode by holding the NAVI button (left button with Japanese writing on it) and pressing right..left..right..left..right..left and then release NAVI.

Go to the last entry on the first page (File Maintenance in Japanese) and press MENU (right button with Japanese writing on it) 

This opens the file manager which is in English and fairly obvious.

Make a backup of /USER as described elsewhere on avic411.com

Look in /USER to see if there is a file named  PRG.FLG

if there is, then the system uses /USER/PRG1, otherwise it uses /USER/PRG0

You can check the file versions by looking at  /USER/PRGx/PF090APL.HTM (where x is 0 or 1 depending on PRG.FLG)

go to  /USER/PRGx/APL/LANGDATA/

delete  PF090JPJPN.LNG

go to /SD, copy the new PF090JPJPN.LNG and paste it into LANGDATA where the old one was.

Switch off the power and when it restarts, it should be in English....

This worked for me but obviously is not 100% safe, be very careful in the file manager.

Update: There's now an installer that also changes the background and most of the important images with japanese text.

Find it here:

https://github.com/dzo/mrz99/releases

Hi DJO, 

This was awesome now ive got an english stereo. I have got one more problem the bluetooth is not working it use to work but now theres an error message saying change the passkey of the machine any chance you can help me out. 

ЗдравÑтвуйте. Ñпешу поделитÑÑ Ñ€ÐµÐ·ÑƒÐ»ÑŒÑ‚Ð°Ñ‚Ð¾Ð¼ ÑкÑпериментов. ÐаÑчет Ñмены Ñзыка, вÑе получилоÑÑŒ заменой файла как опиÑывали Ñ Ñамом начале темы. Язык ÑменилÑÑ, меÑтами кривовато, но терпимо. Далее. Решил попробовать Ñменить оболочку навигашки, в папке prg1/apl удалил файл navi.exe и вмеÑто него Ñкопировал вÑе файлы от навитела, переименовав navitel.exe в navi.exe. Однако, еÑÑ‚ÑŒ проблемка, не могу наÑтроить com порт gps приемника. Ð’ данный момент уÑтановил навител 9.6, буду пробовать другие Ñборки.  

ПоздравлÑÑŽ Ñ ÑƒÐ´Ð°Ñ‡Ð½Ñ‹Ð¼ ÑкÑпериментом! У Ð¼ÐµÐ½Ñ Ñ‚Ð¾Ð¶Ðµ MRZ-90. То еÑÑ‚ÑŒ доÑтаточно поменÑÑ‚ÑŒ файл PF090JPJPN.LNG. ? И перезапуÑтить ÑиÑтему. Или нужно отÑоединить клейму аккумулÑтора? 

ПоздравлÑÑŽ Ñ ÑƒÐ´Ð°Ñ‡Ð½Ñ‹Ð¼ ÑкÑпериментом! У Ð¼ÐµÐ½Ñ Ñ‚Ð¾Ð¶Ðµ MRZ-90. То еÑÑ‚ÑŒ доÑтаточно поменÑÑ‚ÑŒ файл PF090JPJPN.LNG. ? И перезапуÑтить ÑиÑтему. Или нужно отÑоединить клейму аккумулÑтора? 

you only need to replace the files. you do not need to remove the battery.

when i run the igo on my mrz he cant find the gps but its getting my local time set. i thing navigation get to the right port but its lock by pioneer. wonder if we can get a developer test mode key then will be acces to more options

Please share the link where you downloaded the IGO, I will try on my mrz05 and report back to you.