• Replies 974
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hello everyone

I have another problem with my MRZ-09

It is the microphone. It doesnt work. It has been replaced by another one but once talking the other side doesnt hear me.

Can onyone advise which microphone should I order - any numbers, names etc.

thanks

Hi

Anyone knows anything about the microphone?

Rgds

ЗдравÑтвуйте. DZO а не могли бы вы перевеÑти MRZ 0047 на руÑÑкий Ñзык. Я был бы вам очень признателен. ÐнглийÑкий перевод уже уÑтановил как вы и Ñоветовали,но хотелоÑÑŒ бы иметь меню на руÑÑком, Ñ ÑƒÐ²ÐµÑ€ÐµÐ½ Ð´Ð»Ñ Ð²Ð°Ñ Ñто не ÑоÑтавит большого труда. Заранее большое ÑпаÑибо DZO.очень на Ð²Ð°Ñ Ð½Ð°Ð´ÐµÑŽÑÑŒ. ИзвинÑÑŽÑÑŒ за Ñообщение на руÑÑком Ñзыке.

Good afternoon. I would also like a translation in Russian. If someone would sort out how to collect from the source, I would deal with the translation myself.

The source is here:

https://github.com/dzo/mrz99

You'll have to make some changes to the code because it doesn't support utf chars in the translation.

The langdata is stored as utf16 so Cyrillic will probably be supported but the translated strings will probably need to be utf8.

I've also added translations for mrz0047. 

Ð”Ð»Ñ Ñ€ÑƒÑÑкого Ñзыка можно иÑпользовать транÑлит, Ñ‚.е. заменить каждую руÑÑкую букву на латинÑкую. Редактировать лучше через Note++ при Ñохранении выбирайте utf-16.

/Ð/a/

/Б/b/

/Ð’/v/

/Г/g/

/Д/d/

/Е/e/

/Ð/e/

/Ж/zh/

/З/z/

/И/i/

/Й/j/

/К/k/

/Л/l/

/М/m/

/Ð/n/

/О/o/

/П/p/

/Р/r/

/С/s/

/Т/t/

/У/u/

/Ф/f/

/Ð¥/h/

/Ц/ts/

/Ч/ch/

/Ш/sh/

/Щ/sh/

/Ь/'/

/Ы/i/

/Ъ/'/

/Э/e/

/Ю/ju/

/Я/ya/

/ /_/

Ð”Ð»Ñ Ñ€ÑƒÑÑкого Ñзыка можно иÑпользовать транÑлит, Ñ‚.е. заменить каждую руÑÑкую букву на латинÑкую. Редактировать лучше через Note++ при Ñохранении выбирайте utf-16.

/Ð/a/

/Б/b/

/Ð’/v/

/Г/g/

/Д/d/

/Е/e/

/Ð/e/

/Ж/zh/

/З/z/

/И/i/

/Й/j/

/К/k/

/Л/l/

/М/m/

/Ð/n/

/О/o/

/П/p/

/Р/r/

/С/s/

/Т/t/

/У/u/

/Ф/f/

/Ð¥/h/

/Ц/ts/

/Ч/ch/

/Ш/sh/

/Щ/sh/

/Ь/'/

/Ы/i/

/Ъ/'/

/Э/e/

/Ю/ju/

/Я/ya/

/ /_/

Gremlin2007 Ñƒ Ñ‚ÐµÐ±Ñ Ð¿Ð¾Ð»ÑƒÑ‡Ð¸Ð»Ð¾ÑÑŒ руÑÑкий уÑтановить.

да ребÑÑ‚ поддерживаю вопроÑ, кто Ñможет помочь Ñ Ð¿ÐµÑ€ÐµÐ²Ð¾Ð´Ð¾Ð¼ на руÑÑкий Ñзык

Good afternoon. I would also like a translation in Russian. If someone would sort out how to collect from the source, I would deal with the translation myself.

OK, I've updated the code so it'll accept utf8 chars. To do a translation into a new language, fork my github project and edit the "translated.txt" file to create a new one (translated_ru.txt perhaps).

Some rules:

No double quotes (") allowed anywhere except the start and end of a string (some are on multiple lines).

Don't change anything that has a % followed by some characters (google translate will mess these up so you will have to fix them by hand).

Don't add lots of new text, the final langdata file must be less than 128K and it's quite close to that.

I'm happy to create the langdata file for you when the strings are translated but make sure you follow the rules above or it won't work.