AVIC411.com

AVIC-MRZ99 Custom Firmware / Testmode

• Replies 973
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hello friends! Very carefully and spent a long time reading all the posts, as a very interesting topic. For a long time I dream to translate my avic HZ 07 2011 release from Japanese to Russian.  Don't try to do anything, but I really want. Tell me everything that is written on the forum I can do to help? Or my model doesn't fit at all. Maybe somebody already translating my model into some sort of language.Thank you all who will write.

On 1/5/2017 at 9:23 PM, fanourio said:

Dear Dzo

Ive tried to install the LNG on my Japanese MRZ 05 but ACCIDENTALLY deleted other files in the LANGDATA option .... As a result not only 

I dont get anything in English, I get empty boxes which means even the Japanese characters disappear!!!

Note: I replaced the file with the one zipped here kindly from ypu BOTH in PRG0 and PRG1.

Your help will be highly appreciated

Best F

IMG_20180825_204440.jpg

Dear Dzo what can I do? I did backup files & deleted ...90JPJP... Then I copied from my SD card ..90JPJP but PASTE button inactivate. That's why I deleted USER's files. After I enter my backup files put to origin-destination copied files. But it still inactivates COPY PASTE buttons. AVIC MRZ05.

On 4/6/2017 at 6:19 AM, dzo said:

decode generates utf16 strings so you need to convert them to utf8, I use iconv for this, most editors can handle utf8.

I just checked and mrz77 only has one extra string which is already translated so you should be able to use the latest mrz99  PF090JPJPN.LNG file. Don't install the image file from mrz99, use the one from post #67.

I am seeking your help, I copy the file but nothing has changed. 

On 8/25/2018 at 6:32 PM, Shildeg said:

Dear Dzo what can I do? I did backup files & deleted ...90JPJP... Then I copied from my SD card ..90JPJP but PASTE button inactivate. That's why I deleted USER's files. After I enter my backup files put to origin-destination copied files. But it still inactivates COPY PASTE buttons. AVIC MRZ05.

First select the file(s), then copy and paste will become active.

Dear MRZ90 user,

Please don't try to use file for MRZ99. This file is specific for MRZ99.

I had already try it on my MRZ90. It's my fault that I don't study clearly before do it.

I just give information for the new one who want to try. Please read carefully before you do it.

Anyhow I learn a lot from this forum.

Thanks for everyone who contribute and help.

^___^

On 3/18/2018 at 9:40 PM, sanglasmick said:

Hi All,

I've messed up! I used DZO's mrz99 usb file to try and change from Japanese to English, on my mrz90 and didn't back up as everyone seems to have updated without a problem.

Now my screen is messed up.20180318_143417.thumb.jpg.f5dbc624ebea0204a4883f97b7aa2b77.jpg20180318_143406.thumb.jpg.4d024c203dd8fba4b3acf78b4d7a03fd.jpg

Can any body help please!!!!

I have the same problem with you. I think our file structure and folder it's not the same with MRZ99.  I check by enter to test mode. They're different from MRZ99 as I saw from other member post here. And my test mode don't have copy and paste function. That reason I can't backup the original file.

Before I use dzo file. my test mode is different. My test mode have menu more than 11. After I run dzo file via USB. The menu reduce to only 11.

Just for your information (who use MRZ90)

On 6/25/2017 at 1:31 AM, Konstant22 said:

https://cloud.mail.ru/public/CHnd/sG3XLfh3H here the latest version of programs on my devices. I have one mrz90-2 and 2 mrz-99. Like i thought, they have one platform, so i made this update. versions are: bot - 3.000100, plt - 3.000400, fnt - 3.000400, apl - 3.060100, dtv - 1.300000, dtd - 1.020000. Just unpack the archive to sd card and, if you versions lower, device is update automatically. Don't forget to make backup of user folder. english file inside. Hope it be useful for somebody.

I download your file and put in SD-Card. But when i plug to my head unit (MRZ90). it's not update automatically as you mention.

Please give an advice how to upgrade it manually.

Thanks in advance.