AVIC411.com

AVIC-MRZ99 Custom Firmware / Testmode

28.11.2018 в 11:39, дзо сказал:

MP-310 - модель Nissan, поэтому язык, вероятно, будет называться NA090JPJPN.LNG (NA означает nissan), попробуйте тот, который я сделал для MP-309A (mrz0047), но сначала сделайте копию существующего файла и разместите его здесь, если перевод неверен. 

Вот список файлов, которые находятся в MP-310A. Декодированный файл NA090JPJPN.LNG. Я взял перевод с MP-309A (mrz0047). Recode не работает, пишет ERROR: несогласованные кавычки.

NA090JPMZD.LNG

NA090JPNSN.LNG

NA090JPSBR.LNG

NA090JPSZK.LNG

PF090JPJPN.LNG

NA090JPDHT.LNG

• Replies 974
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

On 03.12.2018 at 3:26 PM, javed akhtar said:

Вы можете скачать с моего поста на 16 ноября, стр. 44.

This pf110jpjpn.lng file is not and was not in PRG0 and PRG1, it’s worth download if there is nothing to replace.

Edited by Prapor

Hi,

Im trying translate my HRZ008 which is an older version of the AVIC stereos but I cant get the decode/recode working.

Ive unlocked my drive and found the language file, named NN720DAT.JPN, it looks to be in the same format as the newer .LNG files.

Has anyone managed to use DZOs code to translate a file, Ive compiled decode.c to extract the strings but I dont get japanese characters out, I think its something to do with the code page but im not sure how to get past this point.

NN720DAT.JPN

• 2 weeks later...
On 03/11/2016 at 6:15 AM, dzo said:

I've translated the Japanese language strings for the MRZ99 to English. 

I figured out the format of the LNG file, dumped the Japanese, translated all the strings using google translate, then rebuilt the file.

Some of the English is not perfect but it makes the system much more usable. 

I've tested it with APP firmware version 3.070200 (installed with platform version 3.000600), other versions may not work.

If the old language file is 93627 bytes long then this will almost certainly work.

To install this, unzip the attachment mrz99english.zip and put the PF090JPJPN.LNG file on an sd card. (130905 bytes, md5sum is cb3f9cb76330704cc171e2b0acb9f6ad)

Get into testmode by holding the NAVI button (left button with Japanese writing on it) and pressing right..left..right..left..right..left and then release NAVI.

Go to the last entry on the first page (File Maintenance in Japanese) and press MENU (right button with Japanese writing on it) 

This opens the file manager which is in English and fairly obvious.

Make a backup of /USER as described elsewhere on avic411.com

Look in /USER to see if there is a file named  PRG.FLG

if there is, then the system uses /USER/PRG1, otherwise it uses /USER/PRG0

You can check the file versions by looking at  /USER/PRGx/PF090APL.HTM (where x is 0 or 1 depending on PRG.FLG)

go to  /USER/PRGx/APL/LANGDATA/

delete  PF090JPJPN.LNG

go to /SD, copy the new PF090JPJPN.LNG and paste it into LANGDATA where the old one was.

Switch off the power and when it restarts, it should be in English....

This worked for me but obviously is not 100% safe, be very careful in the file manager.

Update: There's now an installer that also changes the background and most of the important images with japanese text.

Find it here:

https://github.com/dzo/mrz99/releases

mrz99English_v2.zip

On 02/12/2018 at 12:07 PM, Prapor said:

Вот список файлов, которые находятся в MP-310A. Декодированный файл NA090JPJPN.LNG. Я взял перевод с MP-309A (mrz0047). Recode не работает, пишет ERROR: несогласованные кавычки.

NA090JPMZD.LNG

NA090JPNSN.LNG

NA090JPSBR.LNG

NA090JPSZK.LNG

PF090JPJPN.LNG

NA090JPDHT.LNG

On 17.10.2018 at 11:50 PM, big_bagger said:

Hi there, I have read this entire thread, and I have not been able to do anything with my MRZ-099, I can get into test mode, by key pressing, holding the japanese button on the right, and then av, menu, av, menu, av, menu.

once in test mode, i can navigate thru the menus (half in japanese) but there is no option to select, copy or paste.

None of the testmode keys work, the device comes up with an error, TESTMODE  FAILED TO START, and small number 1 in the corner.

I have done something in the test mode and have bricked the unit slightly, it no longer boots as normal, there is a japanese error and a number 10 in the corner.

I can still go into testmode using the button press, but I cant seem to do anything once im in there.

I believe I need a testmode key that works, so far none have worked, they all return the same error (TESTMODE  FAILED TO START, and small number 1 in the corner.)

Also, the file structure is different to what is explained at the beginning of this thread, there is no user directory,

it is as follows

NAND>NX154>PRG0/PRG1>APL>Resource>LANG etc, sorry I dont have the unit with me to accurately type the Directorty structure.

Once Im in there, there is a file Guide.JPN

I can select the file, and I am given the option to text dump or Binary dump.

I am not a coder or a programmer so this function does not make sense to me.

Please help, I would love to hack this unit and make it a functional media device for my old car.

mrz099.jpg

Hi Man do you find any sollution for your device? 

• 2 weeks later...