AVIC411.com

AVIC-MRZ99 Custom Firmware / Testmode

Hello Shtirlitz and DZO  or more like Privet 

I bought car from Japan with AVIC-HRZ09 and I managed to pull original files from it. Can you translate it for me? Thank you.

I'll try to put Z3 system on it in a mean time.

STOCK USER, TFAT and SDATA files, I've reset the unit before pulling the files. 

https://www.mediafire.com/file/zcuhoxj1qjykyqt/TFAT.rar/file

https://www.mediafire.com/file/cirh4u0t0yvankw/USER.rar/file

https://www.mediafire.com/file/vniawufnxnq942n/SDATA.rar/file

No LDATA rar due to its size :(

Thank guys

• Replies 974
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I wrote a program here for convenient (I hope :D) editing * .LNG files...

LNG Translator.jpg

- open file from "File - Open *.LNG"
- if the text is not clear, then maybe the wrong encoding. Then re-read it in the necessary encoding through "File - Reopen with encoding"
- translation can be done in 3 ways:
1. manually - just enter the text in the Translate column
2. through some thread translators - right-click on a line, there Copy - the original text is copied to the clipboard
3. through right-click - "Google Translate 1" and "Google Translate 2". The second method has not tested yet, the first method has a limit on the number of requests - an error may appear after the translation of several lines (they say it’s solved if you wait 10 seconds between requests). Translation languages are selected in the menu (where "ja => en").
- you can search for the desired line (even in japanese characters)
- you can change the length of the translated text (like everything correctly saves)
- can donate :grin: (in About)

Thank you for helping Long Wire and bellic...based on the developments of DZO (https://github.com/dzo/mrz99)...
download here...

18 minutes ago, zaxaoxa said:

Добрый день! Очень интересно заменить логотим заставки при загрузке  mrz 05 и задний фон в плеере !

THUMB.jpg

Попробуй эту инструкцию. У меня получилось (у меня RZ-05).
Картинку делай 800х480 (под размер дисплея), название ЗАГЛАВНЫМИ буквами обязательно!!

4 minutes ago, DriveNSK said:

Попробуй эту инструкцию. У меня получилось (у меня RZ-05).
Картинку делай 800х480 (под размер дисплея), название ЗАГЛАВНЫМИ буквами обязательно!!

спасибо большое но нет этот вариант мне не подходит совсем другое меню на mrz 05 такого нет!!! помню что когда менял язык в папке с переведенными  файлами был файл

Image.img и после его замены обычный синий фон поменялся на этот 

b1853.bmp

9 hours ago, zaxaoxa said:

thank you very much but no this option does not suit me completely different menu on mrz 05 there is no such !!! I remember that when I changed the language in the folder with the translated files there was a file

Image.img and after replacing it, the usual blue background has changed to this 

This post shows you how to change the splash screen, I've done it on mrz99 and it works fine but you have to know what you are doing and experiment a bit.

On 23/03/2020 at 2:44 PM, shadrack said:

Hi DZO you've been of great help feel blessed, was able to translate mrz 09 to English after reading your post, today i have mrz 90 made in Thailand displays NO PROGRAM   7 in Japanese hi can you help  on this.

i was able to fix this error thanks alot.

On 2020-03-15 at 9:53 PM, MadLord said:

I wrote a program here for convenient (I hope :D) editing * .LNG files...

LNG Translator.jpg

- open file from "File - Open *.LNG"
- if the text is not clear, then maybe the wrong encoding. Then re-read it in the necessary encoding through "File - Reopen with encoding"
- translation can be done in 3 ways:
1. manually - just enter the text in the Translate column
2. through some thread translators - right-click on a line, there Copy - the original text is copied to the clipboard
3. through right-click - "Google Translate 1" and "Google Translate 2". The second method has not tested yet, the first method has a limit on the number of requests - an error may appear after the translation of several lines (they say it’s solved if you wait 10 seconds between requests). Translation languages are selected in the menu (where "ja => en").
- you can search for the desired line (even in japanese characters)
- you can change the length of the translated text (like everything correctly saves)
- can donate :grin: (in About)

Thank you for helping Long Wire and bellic...based on the developments of DZO (https://github.com/dzo/mrz99)...
download here...

Hello,

I've tried this.. but i cant seem to locate the translation files. or they're different format.

Help Please

On 03.09.2019 at 19:54, DriveNSK said:

Само меню выглядит так: IMG_8930-04-09-19-00-08.thumb.JPG.e1354460266c38d10aca542d4d22d081.JPG

IMG_8931-04-09-19-00-08.thumb.JPG.a516f7de0f76e9498819e3e1aa175d53.JPG

У кого-нибудь есть информация?
Может, у кого-то есть свалка RZ-33?

On 03.09.2019 at 19:52, DriveNSK said:

Здравствуйте!

Была куплена Carrozerria AVIC RZ-77

Я зашел в инженерное меню (спасибо за информацию на форуме), но ничего не могу сделать - «Копировать» и остальные не активны. (нет TESTMODE.KEY)
У кого-нибудь есть? Пожалуйста, поделитесь :)

Сайт пишет, что есть еще похожие модели (AVIC-RZ06-2, AVIC-RZ55, AVIC-RW33, AVIC-RZ33, AVIC-RZ22)
Кто-нибудь смог перевести на английский? (Насколько мне известно, RZ-33 переключается из стандартного меню)
Кто-нибудь знает, какой у нас европейский аналог этого устройства?

Я нашел эту опцию:
IMG_8924-03-09-19-23-52.thumb.JPG.e8f1bdcf3ad7430e16e03303e816dce9.JPG
IMG_8925-03-09-19-23-52.thumb.JPG.96fc413340e1ae26c35cee9d4cccb61c.JPG

Переключиться на UC (??)

IMG_8926-03-09-19-23-52.thumb.JPG.b72a30423e13892509f6ac789e8b6718.JPG

Прикладная инициализация пользовательской области ...

IMG_8927-03-09-19-23-52.thumb.JPG.28096b19db5f8b8e29dfe95e05f7a572.JPG
IMG_8928-03-09-19-23-52.thumb.JPG.a3eb0fa7f473104faddc63ab4c9943b7.JPG

После перезагрузки устройства язык не изменился.
Я перепробовал все варианты.
После применения он сбрасывается до заводских настроек и снова язык японский.

IMG_8929-03-09-19-23-52.thumb.JPG.e0611b832453d56c894f0e19c39f8591.JPG

Hello! Could you change the language to RZ77?

On 06.09.2019 at 2:43 PM, Shtirlitz said:

Hi All!

FW backup instruction for AVIC-RZ09 (and similar devices - AVIC-RL09, AVIC-RW09, AVIC-RZ09, AVIC-RZ07, AVIC-RZ06, AVIC-RL05, AVIC-RZ05, AVIC-RW03, AVIC-RZ03):

1. Get SD card, FAT32-formatted. Probably the USB disk will work too, but I didn't check back up on USB.

2. Make the empty folder named "NAVIVUP" on SD card.

3. Power on the AVIC and place the SD card into AVIC device slot.

4. Go to in the Testmode (press and hold "NAVI" button, press each once right-left-right-left-right-left, release "NAVI" button - device restarted in test mode).

5. On the first screen - select menu "10. Program forced write", go to the next screen of this submenu (2 of 3) and select "3. Take out program".

6. Select destination "SD" or "USB" and press "MENU" for start downloading.

7. Wait for about minute while FW downloaded to SD/USD disk - with full-screen messages "!!NOW COPYING!!", while "HIT ANY KEY" message didn't appear.

Profit) You can see the full-FW files on your SD/USB disk in the NAVIVUP folder.

P.S.: Sorry guys but I cannot upload the screen-shots here, I see just "There was a problem uploading the file." message displayed.

Alex

Приветствую Штирлиц! имею Avic-rz33.как понял из твоих иснтрукций он похож на твой англофицированный аппарат.хотел по твоему совету вынуть из testmode прошивку,но кнопки КОПИРОВАТЬ ВСТАВИТЬ отсутствуют.SMARTLOOP на мафоне не активен.как быть подскажи пожалуйста!хочу иероглифы переделать,но никак не могу резервную копию снять.

On 03.04.2020 at 2:10 PM, Rova said:

Приветствую Штирлиц! имею Avic-rz33.как понял из твоих иснтрукций он похож на твой англофицированный аппарат.хотел по твоему совету вынуть из testmode прошивку,но кнопки КОПИРОВАТЬ ВСТАВИТЬ отсутствуют.SMARTLOOP на мафоне не активен.как быть подскажи пожалуйста!хочу иероглифы переделать,но никак не могу резервную копию снять.

У меня тоже SMARTLOOP не работает (у меня RZ77), это, видимо, чисто японская фишка) Она то ли по подписке, то ли по каким то другим условиям, сильно не вникал.

Чтобы заработали все кнопки в TESTMODE-режиме, нужен файл TESTMODE.key
Копию можно снять без него (но это не точно! (с) )

Посмотри сообщение выше, там есть пост, где Shtitritz расписал мануал по англофикации. Но там нужны навыки программера)