AVIC411.com

Guys there is only one mod that deals with this and that is me. However I work two jobs and can't be on here 24 hours a day. I have delt with all of re offending post that are on here for now but there will be more. If any of you really want to help, PM JasonH and request mod status to help deal with this problem. If we can get 5 or 10 mods this problem will go away. One word of caution however: this forum is arranged in such a fasion that it is easy to delete entire threads by accident when trying to delete post from a spammer. If you get mod status you need to let me know through PM so I can give proper instructions on how to deal with the problem.

Guys there is only one mod that deals with this and that is me. However I work two jobs and can't be on here 24 hours a day. I have delt with all of re offending post that are on here for now but there will be more. If any of you really want to help, PM JasonH and request mod status to help deal with this problem. If we can get 5 or 10 mods this problem will go away. One word of caution however: this forum is arranged in such a fasion that it is easy to delete entire threads by accident when trying to delete post from a spammer. If you get mod status you need to let me know through PM so I can give proper instructions on how to deal with the problem.

I apply!