AVIC411.com

F700BT F710BT F900BT F70BT F90BT 2014 Q1 EU Maps

you are do the copy in wrong way delete all things inside your flash disk with stylet press on every line and choice delete 

after this copy my flash disk open folder and copy all files inside my flash disk  to your flash disk 

to copy the map open folder apl2 and igo and content and folder map delete old map and copy new  

this is the reason for not working of your avic you don't copy in good way 

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi fergalb   ok are you copy the files who i said to you the english lang folder inside folder lang of avic (take a sd card put the folder english lang inside  with testmode  and the folder voices ) i give you the link for files 

put your sd card inside your avic turn on your avic  you are in windows open total commander 

at the left side open storage card  and at the right side open your flash disk 

at the right side after you are open flash disk click on apl2 open him and click on igo open him and click on content open him and click on folder lang and copy the folder lang inside the folder lang of your avic and do the same for the folder of voices 

let the lang folder whole don't decompress him for the voices do the same whole  and after you do the copy 

turn of the avic retire the sd card  turn avic on and select  parametres  and lang and voices and it's be ok