i did try still some but now i m did take ur file My Flash Disk MB

and copy map but not all Complet Map Europe installed becous memory full

what can be delete

their much file like car skin or thems whice not need

what can i delet some file to install all europe

My Radio working all fine now just map want to

how to enable speedcamre?

update

will it working that all map build poi over sd slot?

Hi  use only map with extension .fbl , you can delete  map with extention .hnr,fsp,fda  and you have place in your avic 

http://avic411.com/index.php?/topic/80834-speedcam-for-all-europe-east-and-west/     for update your speedcam 

no it's not obligation to use sd slot  delete the files you don't use or the files i tell you to delete and everything be ok 

in my flash disk you have 2 folder with map  delete folder map.nt and just let folder with map

Hi  use only map with extension .fbl , you can delete  map with extention .hnr,fsp,fda  and you have place in your avic 

http://avic411.com/index.php?/topic/80834-speedcam-for-all-europe-east-and-west/     for update your speedcam 

no it's not obligation to use sd slot  delete the files you don't use or the files i tell you to delete and everything be ok 

in my flash disk you have 2 folder with map  delete folder map.nt and just let folder with map

Can u tell me what sould delete i no need themes. No need car skin

What mean Western Europe and East Europe it country Thier Luke UK France Spain ??

you have a folder inside igo nammed map-nt  delete inside all files  

after inside folder map  you have older map delete them first  just let basemap  file 

after  copy all map you are sur to go one day   exemple  if you know you never go in russia or vatican or ukraine or  germany you can delete this map 

for the speedcam it's for all europeen country  east and west  include great britain and irland  the place taken  of speedcam in your avic is small 

delete anything else it's can trouble work of avic 

if you don't use car skin you can delete 3d cars folder but the place he use is small 

do the same for building  and poi delete all country you are sure never go and it's be ok

go in folder call  user (he was inside igo)  inside open folder nammed save  inside delete  PERMANENT_V1.sav, SETTINGS_LOWLEVEL_V1.sav, SETTINGS_V2.sav and  system.ini"

and tell me result 

when i delete all this 4 file and restart it come Navi in France Language and and i try in setting alert to enabled speed warning and when i go back it still off

update

when i turn Radio on it take bit longer until music start on befor wasnt how will be fast

will it work with FX 3.1 it some like ur ?

Hi  copy the first link decompress him  and instal on a sd card with testmode  after copy all files inside your avic 

after take the second link copy all files inside your avic (decompress first ) and the speedcam working after 

first instal mod 4.01 after mod 4.07

when you decompress  you have folder with name only copy and delete the same files you have inside your avic and copy

first you copy mod 4.01  after copy 4.07  replace all files who are the same 

and delete  PERMANENT_V1.sav, SETTINGS_LOWLEVEL_V1.sav, SETTINGS_V2.sav and  system.ini"

good news  i give you files for english lang and voice

take this link and put the folder inside open igo and open content  dans put the entire folder  decompress first to have the folder ready to use 

if you want i give you folder to talk in english for speedcam