AVIC411.com

F700BT F710BT F900BT F70BT F90BT 2014 Q1 EU Maps

good news  i give you files for english lang and voice

take this link and put the folder inside open igo and open content  dans put the entire folder  decompress first to have the folder ready to use 

if you want i give you folder to talk in english for speedcam 

do u have for german language?

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

hi take this folder  in first you have a folder lang  and in second folder voice  decompress  first  and put the entire floder  in apl2 open and open igo and open content and replace your folder of lang and voice 

take back french lang of my flash disk i give you and french voice inside folder voice maybe program work perfectly with this files inside  if the problem won't be  erase  try to copy my flash disk  and inside copy your lang and voice and delete anything to see if everything work fine 

finaly working german voice

first i copy the my flash disk wiche u and then lang, voice copy, let start up and waiting change to to language to german it restaret. after that their lanugage setting for voice i change to german and try for navi if german and yet it. so after copy the mod 4.01 then after done copy. then mod 4.07 let start yes it working now german,

now how to automatic close for wiche their many symbole when i touch it it come pop up how to make automatic close when not touching anything

• 2 weeks later...

Hello,

I just updated my Avic with the newest windows CE and copied the new agl etc. to my flashdisc, but when I start my nav it keeps the blue starting-screen... Maybe someone of you can share his flashdisc? Also the new europeen maps I missed... and a short instruction how to install the german language? Would be really nice!

Thanks a lot!

hi take this folder  in first you have a folder lang  and in second folder voice  decompress  first  and put the entire floder  in apl2 open and open igo and open content and replace your folder of lang and voice 

this is for deutch lang and voice