F700BT F710BT F900BT F70BT F90BT 2014 Q1 EU Maps

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi all,

I recently bought a 2010 car and following the various topics I successfully flashed the built in AVIC-F910BT using the hybrid 4.0 update. The unit is marginally quicker now but the best improvement is the removal of the disclaimer screen; also a nice touch is the ability to go into the WinCE tools straight via the Debug tools that are on the page that used to show the version numbers.

These 2014 maps are running beautifully and are again completely up to date, a very welcome update from the 2009 maps that were in. Since I had to choose the languages again, I decided to opt for the TTS voice now, which gives very detailed instructions. All in all very pleased with it!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

new link for only european map,poi,buildings enjoy  :mrgreen:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B4MAukIOceEXY3JyQUplZ0FIcXM/view?usp=sharing

Hi All

Im looking to update my maps on my F700BT. I have downloaded the files from the above posts. I believe I need to just overwrite the Folders to right place (APL2>IGO>CONTENT... then MAPS, POIs BUILDINGS.

Then I need to overwrite the EZRIDER file with the one from the above post and overwrite the LICENCE with the one on the above post.

Could someone please tell me if thats correct and im not missing anything. 

Some people from post said it did not work?

Also does the UK Post code work on these maps?

• 2 weeks later...

Hi!

After spending 2 days in my car the Navigation is now working!

I have tried everything possible but after installing a newer firmware v.3.021 and installing the "My Flashdisk" files from Guizmo my F900BT was back to life.

But i don't like the red customized layout (sorry Guizmo) so i put the original directories back to the flashdisk (APL, APL2, APL3, USER, DATA, etc. After this i copied the new MAP, POI, BUILDíNG and ezrider to the flashdisk and voilá my system is working with the new 2014 maps! 

Thanks for helping me Guizmo.

Hi!

do you have a copy of yours , what you can share?

Thanks!

it 's work with your version so your avic be slow to use upgrade him in version 3 first  don't buy any cnsd fm version it's losing money for nothing 

do this upgrade before 

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B4MAukIOceEXbTFCZURPRWR1ZFU/view?usp=sharing

take this folder decompress him take inside the folder nammed plt  and do this 

1)put the 2 winces inside a sd card do this after you put sd card inside your avic 

with your fingers press 3 touch (menu,map,eject) in the same time and with stylet press reset 

you 'll have a black screen retire stylet of reset you'll have a blue screen take off your fingers 

2)avic try a code do this with joystick (up,up,down,press menu,left,right) and press in center of joystick to valid 

3) you'll be in menu of wince select 0 and upgrade with sd card (no format) the avic read your sd card and you'll be upgrade your avic 

4) in the folder nammed lpue080 you have a files (4) lpue080apl , lpue080apl.ver , lpue080data ,lpue080data.ver 

copy them inside your flash disk replace your older files 

and the folder nammed apl replace your older apl  all things with total commander and upgrade your map,and all 

Hi, I'm from Spain, I tried this on my f900bt v.2009000. But when I update wince, at system startup  the message"System startup, please wait" appears and then restart at 5minutes aproximalty. Then I tried copy all files to all folder APL, ezrider, license, and the system does not boot, always restarts (bootloop)

What happened?

I put my backup and f900 it's ok. Thanks