• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Dear Guizmo,

Thanks for your good and clear SUPPORT.

I put today in one hour the update on my Pioneer F500BT and it works very good and fast.

All the answers and questions helped me well !!!

Now i can in May/june  on Holiday by car to Spain through France ( Route du Soleil) with the new 2014 Maps !

Thanks and kind regards from the Netherlands !

Rob

Hi h4d3z   take this link one is testmode  and another is  nav mod  copy testmode and nav mod on sd card  and copy new map and poi and building  to refresh inside the flash disk in your sd card  to work  use only primo  to work insert  the sd card on your avic and turn on your device .avic boot on windows screen  press on storage card and after on flash disk and on apl2 and on primo and he start if you don't want to use retire only sd card after using and you be on your normally avic .use a sd card of 8 g  

Hi h4d3z   take this link one is testmode  and another is  nav mod  copy testmode and nav mod on sd card  and copy new map and poi and building  to refresh inside the flash disk in your sd card  to work  use only primo  to work insert  the sd card on your avic and turn on your device .avic boot on windows screen  press on storage card and after on flash disk and on apl2 and on primo and he start if you don't want to use retire only sd card after using and you be on your normally avic .use a sd card of 8 g  

So its not possible to use original navi with maps on sd card ? I have to use this version, but i cant listen to radio/cd etc ?

Grts