AVIC411.com

F700BT F710BT F900BT F70BT F90BT 2014 Q1 EU Maps

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I have copy the "MAP" "POI' and "BUILDING" tot the flashdisk ( i have replaced the original files with the new files)

I also put the new Ezrider on the flashdisk (replaced the original Ezrider file)

At last i put the new License files in the Lincence folder on the flashdisk

After a restart the system says: "System start in progress, please wait"  After a few minutes the system reboots and this messages is showing again??

All programms work (Radio, SD music, USB music, Contacts, etc.) but i still can't start up the navigation software. The F900BT navigation doesn't show me the Map version??

What has gone wrong???

Hi!

After spending 2 days in my car the Navigation is now working!

I have tried everything possible but after installing a newer firmware v.3.021 and installing the "My Flashdisk" files from Guizmo my F900BT was back to life.

But i don't like the red customized layout (sorry Guizmo) so i put the original directories back to the flashdisk (APL, APL2, APL3, USER, DATA, etc. After this i copied the new MAP, POI, BUILDíNG and ezrider to the flashdisk and voilá my system is working with the new 2014 maps! 

Thanks for helping me Guizmo.

@Boxer,

try to copie the "USER" and "DATA" directories from "MY FLASH DISK MB"  to your Avic (first make a backup of these directories on your device and delete them before putting the new USER and DATA directories on your system) which Guizmo posted earlier in this topic.

Maybe this will help?

Attention. Please first make a backup of your flash disk!

Hello all,

Is anybody here who still have a full working procedure or a full tutorial for updating/hacking/installing IGO on

AVIC-F710BT - european unit

with following Service Information:

Map version : 02.000400

Version 3.020000

Most of the information I found until know are outdated, does not refer exactly to 710BT or the links are broken.

Please help!

Thank you very very much.