AVIC411.com

F700BT F710BT F900BT F70BT F90BT 2014 Q1 EU Maps

@guizmo

Thank you very very much!

At post #23 you are saying:

"4) in the folder nammed lpue080 you have a files (4) lpue080apl , lpue080apl.ver , lpue080data ,lpue080data.ver "

...but in the folder lpue080 from your link I have LPUE080APL.HTM , LPUE080APL.VER , LPUE080PLT.HTM, LPUE080PLT.VER.

Last two files (in red) have different names.

I didn't checked the files inside the AVIC until now...but I feel something is wrong here.

Can you make this more clear?

Thanks again!

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Renamed maps didn't work. My device is hanging on start up. 

Things i already tried:

* new ezrider + license

* renamed maps

* just 1 map

So finally i had to put back Guizmo backup ;  Now it seems to be working. Just not my language :(

So now i still need dutch language files ...

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B4MAukIOceEXT2NoZmJWSEhoN2M/view?usp=sharing

folder of lang decompress him and instal  the entire folder inside your flash disk and do the same for voice 

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B4MAukIOceEXRXU0YUt2TnVYLTQ/view?usp=sharing

put the 2 folders inside a sd card with next testmode and with total commander open storage card and your flash disk and open in your flash disk apl2 and igo and content and copy 2 folders to replace the folders inside your flash disk 

• 2 weeks later...

OK...I did it. It worked!

With Guizmo backup but it worked. Now I have maps.

Thank you Guizmo!

Can you tell me how can I revert to to the original IGO interface for AVIC?

I mean without 3d car and the fancy menu over the map and other stuff?

I think in the ordinary IGO for pda and smartphone it's called scheme...

How can I change to original Pioneer scheme?

Regards!

Hi!

Trying to update to update my EW 2.009 unit I found out the following:

- applying the WinCE update and copying only the APL Folder and the four version files as in post #23 leads to permanent restarts and I doubt this is related to the missing lpue080data mentioned by comandante in post #121.

- using guizmos's backup instead and adding ezrider, (license,) map, poi and building as in #109 and #124 with his latest lang and voice uploads fixes the unit.

- however even with replaced APL and APL2\iGo\CONTENT\SCHEME some things have red buttons and french text. Moreover, speedcam warning controls do not work.

- unfortunately the Settings are often lost on reboot (e.g. the language is often reset to UK and the Illumination to blue), indifferent what was set up.

@guizmo: Merci beaucoup! Could you please answer post  #121 and please explain why you use a different wince than the one in your lpue080 upload?

Therefore I am looking for untouched 3.xx backups or original upgrade data for V2 Units to put together a clean Version. Can anyone help?

Thanks&Regards

Peter

• 3 weeks later...

Hi!

Therefore I am looking for untouched 3.xx backups or original upgrade data for V2 Units to put together a clean Version. Can anyone help?

Thanks&Regards

Peter

+1, would love to have an original backup of v2 or v3

Hello

I read all the post, i think that this is that i will can do to put the european maps in a Avic X710BT (American), but im not sure if this is the procedure (Correct me if i do something wrong plz).

I download the next 4 files:

Ezrider4001000_patched-SU_MB.rar

license.zip

map,poi,building 2014.zip

testmode.zip

First, i will copy testmode in sd card, later put it in the avic, turn on, and do a backup, and copy this backup in mi computer (In case something is wrong)

Later i delete US Maps and copy this 4 files decompressed in the sd card, and copy to avic

I will try, but if i do something wrong, i would be gratefoul for your help.

The version of maps in the avic is: 02.000400

Version of avic: 3.0300000 (I think that the testmode i download is the correct)

Thx

• 2 weeks later...

Hello Dears, my name is Vova, i from Georgia-Caucasus , please help me!!

i have Avic-MRZ088, on the Japan language , can you give me link with a Russian language Firmware , i know how it is need install firmware .

i have installed this one, from here

http://honda-fit.ru/forums/honda-fit-Proshivka-magnitoly-Carrozzeria-Avic--MRZ088-t39142

after  STEP 2, i Update Windows Se, my Pioneer will not boot, i see only Black screen

please help me. thanks in advance

• 2 weeks later...

Hi

I am a new here, my english isn't perfect! 

I bought a car with a pioneer system F900BT, which is never updatet! 

So I bought an sd card by the internet, but it didn't work! It start up, and keep saying "System start in progress, please wait"...

So can anyone help me how I can update my navigation (firmware and maps), or which files I need? I'am not very good with computers!

I'am using the dutch version...

Thx

Jeroen

Guizmo, im currently running newest igo maps. But i resly dont like them... For every turn there are 4 instructions...

In 900mtr go left

In 600mtr go left

In 300mtr go left

Go left here

Driving me insane :/

Would using tomtom or garmin have other result? Easy to install?

Im running the 4.xxhybrid firmware