Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi

The Backup of Gizmo saves my f710bt. But i don´t have maps of Spain. I check the maps of x882001 but don¨t work for me. Any ezrider updated or any solution?. Gizmo, your maps don´t include Spain, any idea? Best regards

Hola Abarth, busca por google ese torrent : iGO_EU_HERE_2015_Q1, después descarga solo las mapas que te sirven. ;) Si hay problema en buscarlo vamos por PM.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

hey can you help me with my f900bt i tried to update it and after i thought i backed it up ..its stuck on just restarting every 3 mins ..i think i got mixed up on the part where u copy from left side of sd and right side flash ... i think i might have screwed up right around there... so if u can pls help from scratch i would really thANK YOU SO MUCH...

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Hello AVIC Net Community.

I took posession of a Japanees AVIC unit some 2 years ago and was successful in converting it to the F900 standard. This thing worked beautifully until I experimented with upgrading the Garmin app. Turned out that all the extras were deleted from the unit after the attempted update. In addition I lost access to the SD card terminal, making it impossible to further modify the unit.

I recently discovered that by resetting the user data, I was able to bring the card slot back online so I attempted to restore the lost functionality. However, after writing back the backup copy to the unit, nothing works. I have tried several different versions of the software but to no avail. Furthest I got was the language selection screen but after that, startup screen only.

Im thinking that Garmin somehow introduced some kind of malware in their update that targets Mods like ours, which hardcodes the Unit, rendering them unable to accept further modification, however, this is just my theory.

Does anyone here have any suggestions?

I hope this thread has not died.

Thanks in advance.