AVIC411.com

No Sound on Calls, Ringtone, Siri, Directions 6000nex just installed

So I just installed my 6000nex in my 2007 Toyota 4Runner, I'm a fairly tech savvy person I am a Cable Technition and also build computers as a hobby.  I wired my entire unit myself in my car.  6000Nex 2 amps 1 for sub 1 4 channel for front and rear speakers, all sound coming directly off front and rear RCA out from the Nex to 4 channel amp RCA in's,  and sub RCA's from Nex  to Sub amp RCA in.  The System BUMPS it sounds awesome, only one problem. 

None of the "command" audio is working at all.  I've done the update for carplay successfully I've tested over Bluetooth and connected with two separate iphone's a 5s running the latest ios and iphone 5 running the next to last version.  both Bluetooth or connected I cannot get any audio from Siri, incoming ringtone, on a phone call, the person on the other end can hear me, I hear nothing, navigation turn by turn directions. nothing, just dead silence when I try to use siri or any of these functions.  I'm not sure what's wrong, does the audio for this not run through the RCA connection of the 6000Nex? I'm at a loss, I've double checked every setting on the system, and iphone, and can't find any information online or in this forum about this issue.  I'm planning to call Pioneer in the morning but thought I'd check here first.  any help would be appreciated thank you.

So an update. On my system I have a 4ch amp supplying sound to all my speakers. Rca from and rear out from nex HU to rca in on 4ch amp. My amp is a kicker amp that has a "fader" button. With that button not pressed in i would not get phone or "command" audio with it pressed in voila, sound has returned. This fader button I believe has something to do with differentiating front and rear sound not sure. But that fixed my problem. Now to fix this intermittent popping... Hoping it's not a Headunit issue