lowest $$ for pioneer avic d3

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...

I got one on a smoking deal from one of the local stores here. It is a chicagoland based store. They had the AVIC-D3X for $797 PLUS there is a $200 mail in rebate from Pioneer which made it $597!!!!! If you are out of their local delivery area they don't charge sales tax and ship to you for free. Not sure what states qualify for no tax but if you give them a call they will let you know. Talk to Mike at 847-544-2669 or Aaron at 847-544-2539.

I just received my D3 from Cartronix ... shipped and delivered the unit as promised ...

However ...

They inncluded the incorrect Metra Bezel ... Single DIN instead of Double Din. I called them and they said the would send the correct one.

Also ... they told me that they had all the parts in stock. Well ... there was no wiring harness for my 2006 Mustang included ... but I got a shipping notification today that another package was coming.

Oh well .. I was going to do the install this weekend ... but will have to defer until I have all the correct parts ...

I paid a little bit extra to go through Crutchfield but they did include the proper wire harness and other accessories for free. Plus the shipping rocked and was free of charge which made up for the price between them and cartronix.

799 from crutchfield - this included the bluetooth.

703 from cartronix - same package plus shipping

I paid a little bit extra to go through Crutchfield but they did include the proper wire harness and other accessories for free. Plus the shipping rocked and was free of charge which made up for the price between them and cartronix.

799 from crutchfield - this included the bluetooth.

703 from cartronix - same package plus shipping

I was all set to order from Crutchfield ... but the figured I didn't really need the BT or the remote ... so I saved $150 and got it from Cartronix ..

$650 shipped for the D3 + Ipod Cable + Install Bezel + Install Harness