AVIC411.com

lowest $$ for pioneer avic d3

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

NO i'm not trying to scam them. There are sites on the net offering the D3 for the 850 range, i'm just scared to risk my money with them. Plus wasnt crutchfield giving 15% off with accesories?

BTW i said reputable site, so i am hoping somone is selling it for that price, its just i rather buy it in person to avoid shipping and since they claim to have it in stock.

I did 'Find a store' search @ Pioneer Electronics website (http://www.pioneerelectronics.com/pna/v3/pg/dealer/locator/results/0,,2076_310069583,00.html) for AVIC-D3 and called the closest store in Massachusetts (i.e. CD'S ACQUISITION, INC.). They have D3 in stock.

I asked them if they can do a price match of $850 and told them that i'm getting that deal from crutchfield.com. They told me they'll do price match only if I have it installed from them.

So I think I'll just buy it from them and have it installed over the weekend.

Screw CF.

Cheers!

I work at BB, and we only do price matches for our own website, and any actual store within our sales area that has the item in stock and is a sale price... not a coupon or gift card bonus. I get ppl trying to scam us all te time, but it doesn't work... sorry folks I have to agree with T

I saw their site but i thought they were another one of those catch and bait places or whatever. I'm probably wrong though, hopefully they are good guys for whoever orders from them.

Yea, they are definitely legit. They have atleast 10 stores in the Middle TN area. I've always had good luck buying in-store from them. I am also fairly certain that their online site pulls from the same warehouse as their physical stores.

http://www.electronicexpress.com/stores