AVIC411.com

lowest $$ for pioneer avic d3

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I was under the impression that Al-Ed's was excluded from the rebate. It says so specifically on the rebate form. Has anyone been able buy it at Al-Ed's and use the rebate?

Al-Eds is excluded from the rebate. The $529/$549 price is after Al-Ed discounts it already.

I chatted online with their sales team, the $529 price was finished last week, so it's $549 now. Still a good price IMHO.

• 2 weeks later...
I was under the impression that Al-Ed's was excluded from the rebate. It says so specifically on the rebate form. Has anyone been able buy it at Al-Ed's and use the rebate?

Al-Eds is excluded from the rebate. The $529/$549 price is after Al-Ed discounts it already.

I chatted online with their sales team, the $529 price was finished last week, so it's $549 now. Still a good price IMHO.

I just sign up to give you guys some updates.

I bought my pioneer d3x (bluetooth, ipod cable, remote) for $780 total including shipping from compuplus.com. I get a $200 rebate from pioneer. It was a risk I took but still cheaper then crotchfield. I think they wanted close to $900 after the $200 rebate.

Well I called Pioneer rebates today and they said my check is in the mail.

Everyone kept saying that compuplus was not a autorized pioneer internet dealer. I guess there were wrong and missed on a great deal.

My total cost after rebate is $589 for the complete d3x package. not bad huh.

Purchased the D3 w/ remote, ipod adapter and bluetooth (basically the D3X) from Electronic Express (electronicexpress.com) for $637, free FedEx shipping. Had to call and Ask for the "Amazon.com" deal since that was the promotion, but going through Amazon couldn't get all parts put in the order. We'll see about the $200 rebate, they said they are an authorized pioneer dealer...not worried too much as it seems like an excellent deal anyway! :D

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...