AVIC411.com

lowest $$ for pioneer avic d3

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

lol to the dude that is going to report the camerapros to the bbb. good luck, especially if you didnt order it from them then, you cant now time travel and say bait and switch when you didnt buy it in the first place. if you did buy it in the first place your an idiot, only because theres countless threads here calling that site out for the scammers they are. Either way your a dumbass for that comment.

To the other clown going into a big box store giving them hell for price matching your online price, why not just go to that online place? of course you dont, cuz when it works out it isnt any cheaper, or its a scam, or or or... plain and simple dont be a nutt in the store cuz you know what, customers arent always right, thats whats wrong with the customer service industry. The old days it was true because people had morals and a concence but not now adays, its give me everything for free and fuck you tomorrow if you arent in business anyways, oh and you better warranty this and offer all those other things that you 'pay' for at a big box store.

Moral: if you dont like it, dont buy it, your time should be worth something and yelling about a slight price difference compared to an online retailer that doesnt even have to maintain stock is idiotic

thats my rant!

actually i was only gonna raise hell in the store, if they tricked me into coming there.................. I just hate being told one thing on the phone then when i show up "no we dont price match". I can understand if they say no because the shopping cart reciept shows out of stock, but i just dont want to be lured into the store. Thats what i was getting at.

lol to the dude that is going to report the camerapros to the bbb. good luck, especially if you didnt order it from them then, you cant now time travel and say bait and switch when you didnt buy it in the first place. if you did buy it in the first place your an idiot, only because theres countless threads here calling that site out for the scammers they are. Either way your a dumbass for that comment.

To the other clown going into a big box store giving them hell for price matching your online price, why not just go to that online place? of course you dont, cuz when it works out it isnt any cheaper, or its a scam, or or or... plain and simple dont be a nutt in the store cuz you know what, customers arent always right, thats whats wrong with the customer service industry. The old days it was true because people had morals and a concence but not now adays, its give me everything for free and fuck you tomorrow if you arent in business anyways, oh and you better warranty this and offer all those other things that you 'pay' for at a big box store.

Moral: if you dont like it, dont buy it, your time should be worth something and yelling about a slight price difference compared to an online retailer that doesnt even have to maintain stock is idiotic

thats my rant!

DAMN! you tell it like it is! how come i cant do that without getting countless coochos bitching back at me. I dont even call them anything other than coocho.

I purchased my D3 for $872 shipped with insurance 8)

Yea, but w/ no warranty since it is from eBay.

Couldn't I just purchase a warranty through Pioneer?

Yeah it'll cost you about 1k through an AUTHORIZED pioneer dealer.

$1,000 for a warranty? That's just dumb, I rather just by another one if this one breaks. I'm not too worried about it anyways.

I purchased my D3 for $872 shipped with insurance 8)

Yea, but w/ no warranty since it is from eBay.

Couldn't I just purchase a warranty through Pioneer?

Yeah it'll cost you about 1k through an AUTHORIZED pioneer dealer.

$1,000 for a warranty? That's just dumb, I rather just by another one if this one breaks. I'm not too worried about it anyways.

i think he's talking about the price of the unit with insurance as a total of 1k............