AVIC411.com

CRUTCHFIELD HAS AVIC-D3 IN STOCK AS OF THIS MORNING

They have it in stock!!!!!!!!!!!

I just checked my status order and it says its being prepared for shipping!

YAYYYY!

it'll be shipped today.

It says "Low Stock" on their website....so whoever hasn't ordered it, HURRY UP before they are sold out!

Here are the coupon codes again:

15% dicount code: 3A185

Referral Code: p01kv-zsy94-61zk7 (unused)

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This kind of thing always happens to me; I got fed up with CF yesterday and canceled my order - and went with ABT.

Now, ABT won't let me cancel b/c it's too far down the processing flow. If I could cancel, I hop back to CF just b/c their customer support/return policy is top notch.

Oh well, I'll hope for the best with ABT.

Brent

Never fuc*ing mind...CF's CS just told me this crap:

"Again, thank you for being patient. Unfortunatly, we did receive some of these, but now enough to fill all the back orders. We thought we had enough for back orders and new orders, but if any items in the stack ended up being damaged, we had to take them out of the stack...meaning less to fill open orders."

I'm going to cancel my order tomorrow.

mobiltrance, the only thing about that is if i was going to spend close to 1k i would want sometype of warranty, personally i work in this industry i see so many problems with portable gps, i would have to think the same with indash, we sell far more portable for price and moving capability thta ive seen so many mor problems than indash.

maybe its jus me mobiltrance but im going ot get atleast a 2 yr warranty, maybe 4 to 5 depending on price

FYI, for you Visa cardholders - Visa will match the manufacturer's warranty (i.e. you go from 1 to 2 years) on anything besides a house/car/boat (when you purchase the product via a Visa card). Give your Visa people a call to verify. I checked this out when I bought a Plasma last month.

Brent

You are one of the lucky ones.

I ordered 3/3 and i couldn't make it to the cutoff date. Pioneer sirius radio, which was on backorder too, is shipped though.

But I can't do anything with all this crap without D3.

Yes! My order made the cutoff. CF shows shipped today. Ordered 3/1.

I ordered on the fucking 1st and apparently didnt make the cut. Which to be honest, pisses me off. If it doesnt ship by monday I'm canceling the D3 and picking one up from the place that I had a pre-order at a week ago. Damn them all!

I notice inventory is getting low at other resellers. ABT Eletronics is now Back Ordered 7 To 10 Days. There selling there's for $950. I used pricegrabbers and got mine for $848. There shipping it day maybe, I'll have it by Saturday. Crutchfield sent my harness and Ford kit. I should that on the 10th.

thats just unfair!

Not sure how Crutchfield allocated these D3's that came in. I ordered mine on the 5th and it just shipped out this morning. Seems a bit random if people who ordered on the 1st didn't get a shipping notice. Oh welll....at least im getting mine!