AVIC411.com

CRUTCHFIELD HAS AVIC-D3 IN STOCK AS OF THIS MORNING

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

thats just unfair!

Not sure how Crutchfield allocated these D3's that came in. I ordered mine on the 5th and it just shipped out this morning. Seems a bit random if people who ordered on the 1st didn't get a shipping notice. Oh welll....at least im getting mine!

Well.. allow me to retract my previous statement. I just spoke to CF, and my unit still shows as backordered online, but apparently its "being manifested" so its packed and ready to go, just hasnt been assigned a shipping # yet... hence no email. But I should get one 2nite. God I hope this is true. lol I'll keep you all posted, and I made an error before. I ordered mine on the 2nd, not the 1st.

You are one of the lucky ones.

I ordered 3/3 and i couldn't make it to the cutoff date. Pioneer sirius radio, which was on backorder too, is shipped though.

But I can't do anything with all this crap without D3.

Yes! My order made the cutoff. CF shows shipped today. Ordered 3/1.

That sucks for you...I ordered around 6pm on Sunday 3/4 and mine finally shipped today.

This is what it says:

Order #: 129xxxxx

Invoice #: Your order has not been invoiced yet.

Order Date: Mar 3 2007 5:11PM

Details: Items are temporarily out of stock and will be shipped as they become available. If you need more information please call our sales line toll-free at 1-888-955-6000.

Items: ItemNumber Description Qty

130AVICD3 Pioneer AVIC-D3 1

This is what it says:

Order #: 129xxxxx

Invoice #: Your order has not been invoiced yet.

Order Date: Mar 3 2007 5:11PM

Details: Items are temporarily out of stock and will be shipped as they become available. If you need more information please call our sales line toll-free at 1-888-955-6000.

Items: ItemNumber Description Qty

130AVICD3 Pioneer AVIC-D3 1

That's strange....I ordered one for my wife on the 4th and I got a notice saying that it's shipped.

Did you guys check your voicemails/e-mails? I ordered on 3/1 and received an e-mail the day after I placed the order, asking me to call from my billing phone to verify the order. I finally called them back on 3/4 to confirm, and they continued processing, and shipped today.