AVIC411.com

CRUTCHFIELD HAS AVIC-D3 IN STOCK AS OF THIS MORNING

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It has to be 3 items which are 'components'. So it can't be the Pioneer ipod cable, or something like that.

I had to order avic-d3 unit, bluetooth, and sirius radio to get the discount.

You can also get $20 off your order by using the Referral Code (p01kv-zsy94-61zk7). You'll have to call them to use this code...it won't work on their website.

guys the 15% off with pioneer. Would it work with just accesrioes? such as bluetooth, XM, etc... whats the terms, i think i read its three items and they must be over a certain amount????

Looks like "items are being prepared for shipping" w00t! Finally, they came through for us. I really didnt want to have to cancel with them, because theyre support is supposed to be great. Good stuff. Glad to hear I'm not the only one too. Looks like we're finally gonna get our D3's! :D

$20 off has to be on order of $200 or more.

If you are just buying the accessories, I would try ebay or pricegrabber.

15% coupon & $20 off works well when you are ordering everything from CF. You get free shipping too.

This referral code hasn't been used yet: p01kv-zsy94-61zk7

ohhh i see. i'm buying the D3 in person so i was gonna order the accesrioes from CF. what are the terms for the 20 discount besides no one else using the code?

My avic-d3 was shipped out this morning @ 8:49am.

I just got the fedex tracking number in my email. :lol:

Looks like "items are being prepared for shipping" w00t! Finally, they came through for us. I really didnt want to have to cancel with them, because theyre support is supposed to be great. Good stuff. Glad to hear I'm not the only one too. Looks like we're finally gonna get our D3's! :D
I woke up this morning and checked my order status...seems like its being shipped today afterall.

Very strange though.

I just talked to CF's CS and they confirmed that it'll be shipped in morning shipment batch.

The website still shows out-of-stock, so i guess they finally did find me avic-d3 unit after all that bitching and complaining and calling them 3-4 times a day. :)

I'll be installing it in my 07 camry next weekend.

Told you they would ship more out today...

:twisted:

guys the 15% off with pioneer. Would it work with just accesrioes? such as bluetooth, XM, etc... whats the terms, i think i read its three items and they must be over a certain amount????

With the 15%, it works on any Pioneer product over $49.99. The stackable $20 code has a $200 minimum on it I think.