AVIC411.com

Burning to a single-layer DVD

• 2 weeks later...
anyboby knows if there's a free iso editor software that i can download? thanks
I searched online found MagicISO Maker I beleve it's on download.com if you look there... Most won't allow you to save over 300MB. Unless you buy... Found a serial online It worked for me.... hope I could help you out...

Just enter this in after you install it...

Name:

Alllison M Dekel

Code: BTphuy2pnbwGxQE6mLkEOamhuWMFR3aFTSyF4SsLfO67FScJZglzXsWwOcYN3JaSQCc&1JitnAXjnlhEnQySqXogDau7vWccdVJI_LtWnAqMvmA6AOee4Qd7_ZqnI6&RTI__O4KMx_QW_OrR0OzbBphMqZqvwkseMtAKlsCdlI4

How do you make the image file fit on a regular DVD? After I removed the poi files, added mine and saved it the size of the iso was 4.8 gigs and would not fit on a regular dvd. Are there any other files I can remove to reduce the size??

Just my .02 but:

a) shouldn't you be burning to a CD and not a DVD? I know it works on a CD, but I'm not sure if it works on a DVD. Of course, I have a Z1 so maybe that's the part I'm missing.

B)zride: You must be pretty computer savvy and able to figure this out as your sig looks suspiciously like SQL script. :)

Yeah, you're right, I will figure it out. Just thought you guys had an answer. They say never reinvent the wheel :wink:

Anyway, for cd's it has to be at least 1.8 megs of data in order to read. It also reads dvds according to the manual -- must be 170 megs i think.

By the way, this is for the D3. Does this process even work for the D3??

Here is what it says in the manual

When you burn a CD-R/-RW and DVD-R/-

RW, make sure the total data size of the

CD-R/-RW and DVD-R/-RW is greater than

the amount noted below by storing

dummy data or other filler information.

Otherwise, the disc may not be recognized

by the built-in DVD drive.

— CD-R/-RW: 1.8 MB

— DVD-R/-RW: 170 MB

• 2 weeks later...
anyboby knows if there's a free iso editor software that i can download? thanks
I searched online found MagicISO Maker I beleve it's on download.com if you look there... Most won't allow you to save over 300MB. Unless you buy... Found a serial online It worked for me.... hope I could help you out...

Just enter this in after you install it...

Name:

Alllison M Dekel

Code: BTphuy2pnbwGxQE6mLkEOamhuWMFR3aFTSyF4SsLfO67FScJZglzXsWwOcYN3JaSQCc&1JitnAXjnlhEnQySqXogDau7vWccdVJI_LtWnAqMvmA6AOee4Qd7_ZqnI6&RTI__O4KMx_QW_OrR0OzbBphMqZqvwkseMtAKlsCdlI4

where did you git it or what did you do to getthis code to work