AVIC411.com

XM COUPON! I'm a bad muthaf... shut yomouf!

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope the lucky guy who bought the Maxima I traded in is tearing his eyes out as to why all of a sudden his XM stopped working after 10 months. It's because I finally took it off my family plan! I hope I can get one of these promos to work for me, since I gave some guy free service for so long....

• 4 weeks later...

Just thought I'd stop in and let folks know that the XMSCION03 code still works for 3/mo free and no activation. Here's what I did:

Signed up online last night and used XMSCION03 in the promo code box. I then chose the 1 year package at full price. My account said the total would be $150+/- after tax.

I called in just a few minutes ago and got a Phillipino lady named Geraldine. I told her that "My dealer gave me a code for a 1 year subscription for $77, and when I signed up online last night, it wouldn't accept it."

Geraldine asked me what the code was and I told her "My dealer said to use my 8 digit radio ID". She asked me to hold, and came back about 20 seconds later and said:

"I see that you signed up online using the Scion code. This code allows you to have 3 months free, so you are currently being billed $114 for a 1 year subscription."

I said "I know, and that's a good price, but $77 is better. Go ahead and cancel that account/order and set me up with the $77 promo please."

5 minutes later, after listening to her trying to upsell me on extra sh*t, I was done. She said I have a $30+/- credit coming my way, and I am now good until May 2 2009 for $77/yr!

I found info on the Hummer forums, that both the ZWINBACK code and using your 8 digit radio ID are still good.

I didn't try the ZWINBACK code, but using my radio ID worked for me 8)

XMSCION03 = 3 months free w/free activation

ZWINBACK = $77/yr

Your 8 digit radio ID = $77/yr

My free promo is about to run out (in about a week). I called today, told them that my promo was about to expire, and that I want to use the ZWINBACK coupon for $77/year. The CSR canceled the 1 year I was supposed to start, and applied the code.

• 1 month later...

Hello..I am new to the forums.

I just had my Avic Z1 installed after 2 years of just sitting in my closet..LOL

I just signed up for XM service and I would like to thanks the folks who contribute to these forums.

I just gave them my 8 digit code and mentioned the promo and I got the service for $77 a year.

Thanks to AVIC411.com I saved some $$.

I have been on the $77 deal for three years now. I added NavTraffic, they won't negotiate any off the $3.99 / mo.. So a one time payment of $124.88 for a years service isn't bad. Just a little over $10 / mo for everything.

Have you just been giving them the same code for all three years now, or did you do a multi-year agreement up front?

• 2 weeks later...

I never gave them a code. I just called, said a buddy was on a $77 deal.. and could I get the same. Who knows what will happen after the merger.

If you threaten to cancel, then throw in the $77 deal you will get it.

It's worked for several of my friends too.

We'll see what happens when I am up for renewal next April, I am certian the merger will be complete by then.

• 1 month later...

Called in and tried to use the OEM001NNA code on the first post for 3 months free/waived activation...the rep said it expired in 2007.

Called in again and used XMSCION03 but she said that expired as well.

Called in yet again and just told them that the XMSCION03 code worked online but when I called earlier they wouldn't accept it. The guy put me on hold for about a minute and came back and said that some people don't know what they're doing. :P So now I've got 3 months free of XM and no activation fee.

I asked if he could add NavTraffic as well but he said the code doesn't work for that...put me on hold but said he couldn't do it for free.

Called in and tried to use the OEM001NNA code on the first post for 3 months free/waived activation...the rep said it expired in 2007.

Called in again and used XMSCION03 but she said that expired as well.

Called in yet again and just told them that the XMSCION03 code worked online but when I called earlier they wouldn't accept it. The guy put me on hold for about a minute and came back and said that some people don't know what they're doing. :P So now I've got 3 months free of XM and no activation fee.

I asked if he could add NavTraffic as well but he said the code doesn't work for that...put me on hold but said he couldn't do it for free.

I did the same thing as you, used the XMSCION03 code online, got hooked up with 3 months free and no activation. The next day I called and asked if I could do the $77/yr deal and when they asked for a code I gave them my radio ID#. AT first she said it was not valid, but I told her that my car was new and the dealer told me to use that as my code. She took it!

BTW - my car isn't new, nor do I have a Scion. I got the radio ID# idea from some folks on the Hummer forums.

Call them back tomorrow and give them your radio ID# and ask for the $77/yr. If they say no, call back. I guarantee you'll get a different answer.

• 1 month later...
http://friends.xmradio.com/accesskey.aspx?kid=43252F12B3 Know somebody who works at XM? You can get family discounts or employee plans. Play around john.smith@xmradio.com, papa.smurf@xmradio.com, etc. Didn't try this, because I couldn't get a name right. Never thought to ask. Me am tarded.

Just tried jbutler@xmradio.com and it let me in.

All this gives you is extremely cheap radios. Does anyone know how to get discounted service (besides buying a yearly package)?