AVIC411.com

XM COUPON! I'm a bad muthaf... shut yomouf!

Who is the man, that that has XM coupons in his hand?

Fat Tony!

He's a bad muthf... SHUT YOMOF!

I'm jut talkin'bout Fat Tony!

These only work OVER THE PHONE, not on the computer sign up.

XM Radio $77 for one year: ZWINBACK This is ONLY for returning coustomers, but if you insist on using it, it will work. At first they said no, then when I asked for a supervisor, I was put on hold and was told that it wasn't a problem and they honored it.

XM Free for 3 months & no activation: OEM001NNA No questions, no hassles, badabing.

http://friends.xmradio.com/accesskey.aspx?kid=43252F12B3 Know somebody who works at XM? You can get family discounts or employee plans. Play around john.smith@xmradio.com, papa.smurf@xmradio.com, etc. Didn't try this, because I couldn't get a name right. Never thought to ask. Me am tarded.

FREE NAVTRAFFIC!!!! Use the first method as described above. Then tell them that you'd like navtraffic but it's too expensive, blah blah blah. They will give you three months for free! Once they add on the three months free, pay for the year (9 months) and you is done.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Why is it that I am trying to use this and they are giving me a hard time? I am being told the XMSCION03 code is only for scions then they switch their story and say its only the 3 month free with no activation. I speak to their supervisor and he is even more of a retard. They are completely not taking the ZWINBACK one.

GOT IT! :D I called back got a girl with an American accent. Explained the situation to her and she said no problem. I got the 1 year/$77. She also gave me three months of navtraffic for free and I paid for the 9 months after. Plus I had the $30 gift card from crutchfield. In the end I paid $82.91.

I alreadly have Sirius hooked up in the car, but this deal seems pretty good. Can I have both Sirius and XM hooked up? I really just want the NavTraffic. Can anybody tell me my best route for going at this XM transaction the best way possible (cheapest). Thanks!

Can anyone confirm that both Sirius and XM will work...Thank you.

Sirius (SIR-PNR1/SIR-PNR2 tuners) and XM (GEX-P10XMT/GEX-P20XM tuners) will definitely work together.

Thanks! Ordering right now...Can anyone tell me something else...How should I approach XM and ask them for this $77 deal and also the three months free of XM Navtraffic from somebody who has done it? Thanks

Called today to acctivate the xm...used XMSCION03...they said it was only good for 3 mo free service, not $77 a year, told me to call the dealer back (Told them scion dealer gave me the code) and get the correct code for the 77/year deal...I said ok and then called back about 20mins later and told them the dealer said that was the correct code and she went ahead and gave me the $77/year deal, I couldn't talk them into giving me navtraffic for free for 3 months and paying for 9 so all together it was 124.88 for a year of XM and Navtraffic...not too bad. When I look at my account it says I have the ZWINBACKMYP1 package...looks a lot like the code posted above....

Ok...just called back and got my balance from them...somehow in all the confusion I got a year of XM and a year of Navtraffic for $96.59....Im not complaining!!!

Well just checked my account online and the total was 146.XX...called and ended up it is supposed to be 131 something now...have to wait and see what ends up getting charged to the credit card....the customer service sucks as far as I am concerned..they barely speek english and could hardly understand what I was trying to tell them

I also had issues trying the xmscion03 code over the phone for the $77 deal. I tried and tried with no success. Kept telling them "I had xm installed in my scion from the toyota dealership", and that "they said this code would get me free activation and $77 for a year". After 4 tries, I gave up and signed up online, and tried the code. It gave me free activation and first 3 months free. The total came to $106.84 for a year. Its not quite as good as $77, but its still better than full price!