AVIC411.com

XM COUPON! I'm a bad muthaf... shut yomouf!

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Hey,

First, I want to say this site is awesome! And the people here are very helpful. Your posts helped me install an AVIC-D3 in a 2000 V70R. I have the P10XMT and was able to activate on-line with the XMSCION03 code. At first it didn't appear it worked, but at the payment summary it stated that the promo code entitled me to 3 months free and waived activation fee.

Excellant!

-Cheers!

• 2 months later...

I just used the "ZWINBACK" code on to activate mine. I am new user, told her I didnt really know what the code was for, just that the store I bought the unit from told me to use it for a discount subscription.

She put me on hold for a few seconds, came back and said it was for half off a year ~$77 dollars.

added the nav-traffic for 40 something for the year. and I am a happy camper.

• 3 weeks later...

Used XMSCION03 code and it worked like a charm. I almost gave myself away and said I had a for truck instead of a scion! =) Didn't get a deal on NavTraffic. What happens after a year? Can you use another promo code to get it cheap again?

Thanks guy! I used code ZWINBACKMYP1 and they gave it to me no problem, i used a $55 gift card i had too and i had some credit left over from another gift card. so i didnt pay anything and got another year!

Just wanted to throw in my confirmation as well. I just reactivated my account and it was $77 for the year with that code...That's a savings of $79. Not too shabby!!!

Good call gang!!

• 2 weeks later...

Just to throw my 2 cents in. I called and first asked if they had any specials and she said if I paid the $142.xx a year I would save $8 or something. I told her I saw people on the internet posting that they were getting $77/yr, etc, etc. She told me I needed a code for them to type in.

I called back a few minutes later and basically did what bigred did and said I got a code and didn't really know what it was for. Told her I was a new customer, etc... Read it off (ZWINBACKMYP1) and she typed it in and said it's good for 1/2 off the first year.

Also signed up for navtraffic, didn't get any discounts there, but was happy with the 50% deal.

Thanks to all who posted.

Jason

• 2 months later...

i got the same deal after i told xm i wanted to cancel.........they made me an offer for six months for $38 bucks ($77 a year) i told them to send me a bill. i just got the bill today and the code on the bill says "6MONTHZWIN 6 month MY" so i take it 6MONTHZWIN is a valid code. also got an offer for an extra month free if i set-up automatic credit card billing. hope this helps.

dave

ZWINBACK did not work with the first CSR I spoke to. Didn't matter what I tired, polite and friendly, and finally threatening to switch to Sirrus.

Called back and simply said to the gentleman that answered, "I'd like to take advantage of your $77 a year offer." "No problem," was the reply! Added the NavTraffic while I was at it.