AVIC411.com

XM COUPON! I'm a bad muthaf... shut yomouf!

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes. Or if you're lucky like some of us on here you might be able to get xm radio free for a while. I recently bought a refurbished xm tuner from an ebay powerseller and when I installed it, I started receiving the channels immediately. I didnt call xm to activate the unit or anything. That was two months ago and today its still going strong without any problems.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm new to the forum and this is my first post so hello and this site has been very helpful for me. I ordered my D3 from a site online for 663.00 and it was rainy yesterday here in maryland so I just did the wiring and did the bypass but didnt take it out to the truck yet did it all in the house.

my question is:

I have a 2004 Silverado Crewcab that is already wired from the GM Factory so that all I have to do is call XM and thats it. But once I install the D3 I need to buy the XM Tuner right? Will my factory XM plug thats already in the truck just plug right into the XM tuner and the XM tuner plug right into the D3?

• 2 months later...

The phone rep tried to play games, giving me a little run around, probably standard procedures to check your testosterone, but settled for a total price of $99.00 for the year, broken down into:

XM $77

Activation $14.95

NavTraffic three months free then $7 for nine months.

Charges have yet to appear on the CC.

I think they'll come close to giving it away as they need the money. Granted this is an old news, but for those unaware . . .

http://www.breitbart.com/article.php?id ... _article=1

i used the OEM001NNA code today and it worked. It gave me 3 free months of XM Radio. I also got Nav Traffic for 3.99 a month.

I did the same thing. Actually, I signed up yesterday, saw this thread after signing up, and told them that I forgot to use the promo code. The lady I was speaking to asked if it was a factory installed XM unit. I said, "I guess so; it was there when I bought the car." I also dropped my plan from 2yrs to 1 year hoping they would offer $77 for the second year or better...didn't happen, but I can use the code when my subscription ends.

Thanks for posting the info.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Guys, after reading this thread I noticed most of the post were old so I will let everyone know that you can still get the XM for 77 bucks. Had to call twice, american accents both times, to get it though. The first lady gave me the reason why every promo code wasn't going to work for me. BS I suppose. When I called again and explained it to the next guy, he just wanted to know what deal I wanted. Told him 77 for the year and 5 minutes later it was finished. Easy day!

Still going....installed and activated my D3 today. Fresh install and XM was available for about 10 minutes. I had all the channels then suddenly didn't have any except the previews. Called XM and got the 77 plus Nav Traffic..total was $124 yearly. I used ZWINBACK, I was a returning customer and she informed me that I had a balance of $23 which had to be paid before I could activate. I did owe so I paid and now have XM.

So, is this only good for new activations? I bought a refurb'd pioneer tuner and it's on from the factory, but I'm guessing my luck will soon run out. I've got two other handheld XM units still on the account, but if the new unit needs activation, I'll try to use the code.