AVIC411.com

Rokr Phone Won't Autoconnect to D3

Well, with the exception of the amplifier thump I'm really happy with my D3 intallation. I have one final hurdle to overcome.

I cannot seem to get the D3 to autoconnect to my Motorola Rokr E1 phone. I have the BTB 100 and have successfully registered the phone, transferred my phonebook (one at a tme) but cannot get the phone automatically recognized. Yes, I have "yes" selected for autoconnect.

Any help would be appreciated. I am starting to thing this is a motorola issue that cannot be overcome.

BTW, don't tell me to buy a Parrot.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey I have the P980BT (Premier unit with BT built in) and will be getting the D3 and BTB100 in the mail soon... I have the same problem with my razr now. It is registered and autoconnect is turned on... But no luck. I find it easiest to turn off my phone and turn it back on after the deck is turned on. Then it connects automatically within about 10 seconds. Alot easier to do than go through the phone's settings, and find devices. But an answer for ya, sorry I got nothing.

I set up a shortcut on both my motorolas (to the handsfree option in the bluetooth link) so I dont have to turn it off and back on. Basically I press menu, 3, and select--Thats it. Much quicker than turning the phone on and off or looking for devices. I still hope that the CDBTB200 solves the problem though

• 2 weeks later...

My phone also won't auto-connect (Motorola Razr). For those of you having the same problem, does caller id work for you? Mine doesn't. Also, any thoughts as to whether the problem is with the BTB100, and the BTB200 model due out soon might solve the problem, or if the problem lies with Motorola phones.

• 2 weeks later...

Panasonic huh? Maybe its a branding issue

I can't get my Cingular Treo 750 to connect as a BT phone to the BTB-200, although the BT audio connects just fine.

Come on, Panasonic! Windows Mobile 5 can't be that out of spec that you can't connect your NEW bluetooth module to it...