AVIC411.com

Rokr Phone Won't Autoconnect to D3

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love my phone, and I'd hate to have to change phones. I'm not going to send the Bluetooth module back to Crutchfield because my wife's Nokia phone works perfectly with it.

For me, I'm hoping Windows Mobile 6 might help the situation.

chazmink: Did you ever get your phone to automatically connect?

I love my phone, and I'd hate to have to change phones. I'm not going to send the Bluetooth module back to Crutchfield because my wife's Nokia phone works perfectly with it.

For me, I'm hoping Windows Mobile 6 might help the situation.

chazmink: Did you ever get your phone to automatically connect?

It's all razr/rokr/L1/L2 type phones. I have the BTB 100 and had the Razr 1st edition does not work. I was able to Auto connect with the Blackberry from Nextel. I tried to auto connect with the ones I listed and for some reason does not work. Talked to tech support from Cingular for 45 min no luck. Changed to Nokia E62 and I have no problem. I even tried my Son's Razr with Itunes brand new this year and NOPE!! The blackberry from Cingular should work Verizon Not sure.

The issue still stands: my new Windows Mobile cell phone won't connect to the D3.

Are you using the BTB200? Has anyone connected with a Palm Treo and the BTB200?

Yes, I am using the BTB200 and trying to connect it with a Palm Treo 750 from Cingular. There are a couple of other topics that are discussing this:

http://avic411.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5623

and

http://avic411.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5753.