AVIC411.com

Great Deal on a D3 (FREE BACKUP CAM)

Guest THE OP

All,

If you purchased your XM tuner in the previous 30 days crutchfield WILL refund the difference!! Here's the email I just got:

Hello,

Thanks for your e-mail. In answer to your question about the new pricing on GEX-P920XM, I have great news.

As a Crutchfield customer, you're covered by our thirty-day Low Price Guarantee. If we offer an item you've purchased from us at a lower price within 30 days of your purchase, we'll be glad to refund the difference. I am happy to issue a $35 refund to your credit card. You should see this reflected on your next credit card statement.

Thanks again for your order. Please let us know when we may be of further service.

SWEET!

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i'm late on this deal, but i'm gonna contact CF this weekend and see if i can't get them to come CLOSE to matching the deal. they might be willing to work with me, since i'm going to be buying 2 of everything. what do you guys think?

The 15% off Pioneer products deal is still going on. Purchase three Pioneer items over $49/ea and enter code 3A185 on the order form. You'll save 15% on each of the items. While I'm pretty sure you won't get the free backup camera, you'll still get a pretty nice discount off list price.

I've also seen the D3 in Crutchfield's scratch-and-dent area for $849 and their outlet area for $899. There's one in the outlet right now for $899 and you can use the 15% off code on it, too.

Sirius and XM satellite radio modules are half price now, saving about $50.

And you can use my referral code to save another $20: pp861-1gik1-2004x :)

You might need to chat/call a Crutchfield sales rep to get two codes to work on the same order. They will be happy to process both for you.

Good point on the scratch n dent & outlet sections of crutchfield.

My 2nd D3 was an outlet (return) purchase. $849 I think. Ordered it online, entered 15% off code. then got a call from crutchfield telling me they were out of stock for outlet D3's. they gave me a new one for $800 in it's place, plus the free backup camera during their promo.

Sold the camera for $150 on ebay, then sold the original nav discs for $100, (burned a copy for my use). And I saved the images on my PC should I need to replace my burned copies.

800-250 = $550 for a new D3 from an authorized reseller. :)

• 11 months later...
Call them up. Crutchfield has excellent customer service.

Just tell them to cancel your order or redo it using the 15% code and referral code. They may just do it.

I called them. They gave me a $20 refund but they said they don't recognize that 15% code for my AVIC-D3. Any suggestions?