AVIC411.com

Great Deal on a D3 (FREE BACKUP CAM)

Guest THE OP

Risko...i'm VERY glad.

It was worth the wait.

For some reason I have a feeling that CF is trying to make their avic-d3 customers happy becuase of all the wait and backorder issues they had to deal with.

very done CF!

ok guys....

i just had a chat with CF's great CS, and mentioned about $30 gift card (I had to give them this link: http://www.crutchfield.com/S-k4OUDk623R5/popups/offerdetails.asp?offerid=19954).

They'll be shipping the rear-view cam and $30 gift card tomorrow morning....

awsome...more ups/fedex tracking numbers to look forward to. lol

Aren;t you glad you didn't cancel that original CF order? ;)

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Nice, purchased 31 days ago (1 day outside the 30 day return window)...

I tried chatting online..."Ethan" said NO...told me to call customer service

Called Customer Service...first guy said "NO, you are outside the 30 day return policy"...so...I kinda threw a tiny little hissy fit about how it was a pre-order and then was on backorder and that it was just delivered last week..... he transferred me to somebody else...

The lady said no problem because I was within my 30 day window (even though I'm not?) and they'll get it shipped out asap.

Thanks avic411 :)

UPDATE; I got an email confirmation.

And here's the link to the free $30 iPod cable:

http://www.crutchfield.com/S-R10HVhJw2O ... erid=19951

The radio is about $152 after the 15% discount, gives you additional free installation gear and the free ipod cable.

I'm not sure it it was worth it. I needed to add one more Pioneer item to get the 15% off package deal.

If anyone needs other accessories, you can substitute for other Pioneer items, (speakers, amps, etc....)

Guest THE OP

Hey, glad everyone got the deal that I got when I originally posted this. Not to hate on anyone but "til it hurts" what do you think about the deal now? :?

well, i think you coulda put this with the other threads regarding d3's but good job on a nice unit.

as far as what you could sell it for, thats relative, Id suppose your time is worth something.. and blah blah blah, I hope you didnt get it to sell it, seems like alot of trouble for a bit over $200 if so.

Anyway, waiting to get mine in and installed hopefully by this weekend! Good luck guys!

to all those who have successfully gotten CF to send you a free camera....did any/all of you get any type of email confirmation>? Does it show up in your order history on the CF website?

Just curious cuz I haven't gotten anything as of yet...but I just called a couple hours ago...

I really want to do this and order the D3 but I really dont want nor need the other radio. Does anyone have any suggestions for what I could do? I wanted the bluetooth, but it is sold out. Does anyone know when the newer version is coming in?

Buying the other radio isn't wprth it IMO just to get a free $30 Ipod cable. Profit from selling that HU on eBay looks to be less than $30, so you are better off just buying that cable separately.

I really want to do this and order the D3 but I really dont want nor need the other radio. Does anyone have any suggestions for what I could do? I wanted the bluetooth, but it is sold out. Does anyone know when the newer version is coming in?

You could just as well substitute the radio for some $50 pioneer speakers to push you into the 15% off bracket.

By the way, this morning I received confirmation that my order has shipped. I should get it in a couple days.