AVIC411.com

D3 Stealth Faceplate

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yea mine showed up fairly quickly as well, about as quick if I ordered something from across the country. I sympathize with you about ordering anything from China. I personally cant stand the idea of giving the Chinese any of my money. It is sad to say though that sometimes it is necessary. Also most non branded items for sale on ebay are made in and shipped directly from China. A lot of name brand items sold on ebay are also counterfeited in China as well.

• 3 weeks later...

Well I just ordered one, a lot easier than taking my factory deck's face off, I want to be able to put it back if I ever need to. I did this with my 88 Mustang about 15 years ago.

I think I will try to find a FORD sticker to put on it or template so I can paint FORD and/or Shaker 500 on it so it is a bit more convincing.

• 3 months later...

PSSST.......SHHHHHHHHHH !!!! OOPS, TOO LATE !!

Being aware there are professional thieves out there, don'tcha think they're aware of these? Especially now that you've posted all the pics.....

Just asking...... (and just kiddin as well)

I noticed that the Civic owner had one. Question for ya - did you look into modifying the original radio bezel (with all the buttons and crap) and use that? I have a civic and was thinking of that. I'm gonna check that out tomorrow. If that's out, perhaps I'll join the crowd, but....I think I'll have it delivered to my neighbors house so the don't have my addy (to find my new toy easily).....