AVIC411.com

Been meaning to post this one for a few days now, but kept forgetting to after answering questions so here it is. I can honestly say I wish all customers were as nice as this lady is.

A few weeks ago a woman comes into my shop looking for an ipod ready radio for the 05 civic she JUST picked up from the dealer. So my sales guy and I are talking to her for a while and she's talking about how the dealership is going to charge her $350 for 2 keyless entry transmitters and she needs that because she didn't feel safe fumbling for keys where she works. So the sales guy starts talking to her about our keyless systems while I leave to clean up the shop since I was leaving in about an hour and a half. At any rate he must have told her about remote starts too because he came into the shop with her about 10 minutes later asking if there was anyway to do an r/s in her car with only 1 key. I checked to see if we had the keyless bypass for honda in stock. We did so I get to take over and see just what the salesguy said. Asked her if she wanted it done right now, and she starts asking me if that's possible since the sales guy said it takes 3 hours and she didn't want me to stay late because of her. Told her it wouldn't be a problem at all and I would have her car done without a problem. She's say ok and now she's really excited so I grab the key and start in. 7 rolls around and I walk out of the shop and tell her the cars done and show her how it all works. I can honestly say in 5 years of doing this, I have never seen anyone so incredibly happy about getting a remote start installed. So the final total was 280 plus tax for the r/s and an hour of her time spent shooting the shit with the sales guy.

Fastword to about 3 days ago. She comes back in to get the cd player and ipod that she completely forgot about last time she was in. So we do the install and the entire time she's there she's telling every customer that comes in how nice we are and how good we are at our jobs.

Customers like that are why I still love doing this stuff. Yes to the installers out there reading this, I know a civic isn't exactly rocket science when it comes to a remote start, but hey she's was and still is happy. That's all thank you drive through first window.