AVIC411.com

When will BestBuy get a shipment of D3's?

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hmm best buy policies must be different in US vs. Canada.... I got mine with the employee discount.

Hmm in the US in best buy, do you have to do crappy cheers and when you say loyalty or shrink your suppose to shout something back? Curious if they follow that practice..

CiD

The one thing that would get me to go with Best Buy is financing. I'm currently financing a plasma screen with them. Bought it the summer before last. They gave me 24 months same as cash. I pay $100.00 a month and I'm good to go. I'll have the thing paid off by the end of August. Sure it's a little PITA to remember to send in a check every month, but it was worth it to get the plasma and not have to wait. Had I used a credit card I'd end up paying probably $300.00 in interest charges.

If I could get 1 year free financing on the D3 that would be great. It would be no big deal for me to do $200 a month through August and then $100 after that until the D3 is paid off. Otherwise I'm going to have to squirrel away some cash and wait a few months to buy it.

Just don't miss a payment and make sure it's paid in full before the promotion expires. That happens and they'll smack you with ALL of the accrued interest.

Yeah, that's what I figured. That's why I'm going to make sure its all paid off at least two payments in advance of the due date.

My girlfriend just put her two weeks in yesterday at BBY and she checked for me to see if the D3s had popped into rss yet. She said they hadnt. I was hoping BBY would get them in before her two weeks are up but I decided to take advantage of the deal through Crutchfield. Is there an employee accomadatoin for Pioneer? And if so can you order the D3 now from Pioneer for $625? If so I just might have to return my CF order and save even more money.

Yes, the accommadation is still valid, and anyone that works at BB qualifies... She just needs to print out the order form under her tagzone log in, and then mail it in. The sheet will tell you all of the prices, and the model numbers... D3 625.50, BTB-100 112.00, freight included. Please allow 6-8 weeks delivery. I called Pioneer on Monday, and they said I would receive my order in about 2 weeks. So overall, if it comes in on time it will have taken about 5 weeks overall. Very nice price, and I'm pretty sure Pioneer is an authorized sel...... oh yeah they are :wink:

6-8 weeks. I got patience but damn. If I had to I would ( to save all that money of course) but if I knew for a fact the BB's in Jax, Fl would get some D3's then I wouldn't even have to wait the 6-8 weeks. I could just get my buddy to purchase it for me and get his employee discount through BestBuy. But if worse comes to worse I guess I would just have to wait the 6-8 weeks. And I also dont like the fact of sending a moeny order in the mail. I think its a little risky.

Yeah it is kinda risky to send that in the mail... Thats why I took it straight to the post office and had it certified w/ tracking delivered... And I just called Pioneer a few days later to make sure they got it, and they did. So now I can rest assured my part is taken care of and they just need to process the rest. The accommodation price directly from Pioneer is 625.50 shipped, and you have to add your state sales tax (BASTARDS!) but when the sku is checked in-store at BB, it rings up for 667 I think. Like I said, it may take a 4-5 weeks to get it, but I can wait just a little longer.