AVIC411.com

::while having dvd playback and no navi problems::

hello im new to the site.but so far im lovin it.im bout to install my d3 , and was just wondering how many people out there have made it past 15mph? and if others/meaning you, did not make it past 15mph what are you trying to do to slove your problem?

• 3 weeks later...

First attempt at replacing any type of head unit in a car...

Following the detailed instructions on this site, I was able to implement the bypass first try...as simple as explained...

Thanks to everyone on this site who offer their knowledge and make things so simple for us newbs...

Now if I can just figure out how to correctly wire my SWI-PS into the Suzuki Grand Vitara factory harness...something about attaching white wire from interface into the Pin 19/purple wire of the factory harnes...only Pin 19 wire isn't purple...and from the CF harness that was sent to me...Pin 19 is supposedly for DIMMER...Pin 12 was purple...but splicing into that does not work...gonna putz around and see if I can figure it out...

Thanks again...