AVIC411.com

New bluetooth unit and still no N3 compatability

I'm looking at this radio on the list of compatable head units with that bluetooth unit: http://www.pioneerelectronics.com/pna/v ... 50,00.html

I have just about the exact same thing. It was the head unit I used before I got the N3. It was the most basic one I could get at the time because I needed something that would work with the sirius and cd changer I had but I didn't have the money to buy anything more expensive. Its sitting in my closet right now :x

And now I have this expensive system that is great except for the fact that I can't get bluetooth capabilities on it.

:x

Because several people say that their phones won't autoconnect, or that it doesn't always work properly. I want to be able to go in my car, have my phone automatically connect, and I don't want to have to flip the screen out every time I want to answer an incoming call.

I wish I could just demo one of the bluetooth units with my n3 to see how it works.

Still though, theres no reason why they shouldn't have made one specifically for the N3.

• 2 weeks later...