AVIC411.com

60 disk's dont work well

Hey. Has anyone who upgrade their n1 to the n3 (60) nav disk's having any problems with them?

I bought a set on e-bay (copies) and they upgraded the system to the new look, but the destination functions work intremitently? sometimes it tells me i have the wrong disk in, sometimes it works with the west sometimes with the east one.....its weird. Sometimes it says it cant make the route/destination and other times it will. Very inconsistent function.

Anyway i downgraded back to the 50 disk and now its perfect. I also did the internal bypass for playback (works great with all disks).

Anyway, i was just wondering if anyone else has had issues with "copies" of the 60 disk's......maybe i just got a semi-bogus copy.

Let me know what you think.

Rob

• 2 weeks later...

I have kinda the same issue...for me the 60mp works sometimes...when it's in the unit and working its fine..but when I take it out and try to watch a movie then put the disk back in I says "reading error" sometimes it works most of the time it does not.. I downloaded it off a torrent site...it was about 2.6 GB rar.. extracted it was almost 7...I got 2 files used Alcohol 120%...This blows

what would you expect with bootleg copies? It is either a bad torrent or a bad burn/cheapo dvd disc used.

I have an N3 with original 60mp discs, and I use Verbatim DVD-DL discs. Never a problem with Verbatim or Tayo Yuden discs. Japanese-made discs are far superior. Tawainese made discs=crap.

what would you expect with bootleg copies? It is either a bad torrent or a bad burn/cheapo dvd disc used.

I have an N3 with original 60mp discs, and I use Verbatim DVD-DL discs. Never a problem with Verbatim or Tayo Yuden discs. Japanese-made discs are far superior. Tawainese made discs=crap.

Well I was getting pissed so i made a new copy at a lower speed, and didnt write on it with a sharpie...and now it works every time! gotta love those Taiwanese dvds