AVIC411.com

kinda off-topic, but how are Pioneer Speakers/Amps?

I already have my D3 installed along with Sirius.

I'll soon be hooking up the (free) rear-view cam...

I'm going to order the Bluetooth (BTB200) from CF here soon...but I'm wanting to add a couple more pioneer products to take advantage of the 15% off code again.

I have an 06' Nissan Armada...currently w/ stock speakers (no amp).

Certainly any change in the speakers/amps would be an upgrade, wouldn't it?

Can anyone make any recommendations for me?

I would like to buy 1 Amp, and 2 sets of speakers.

Rear Door: 5 1/4"

Front Door: 5 1/4", 6 1/2", or 6x9

Totally clueless when it comes to amps; will one 4 channel amp be "okay" for 4 new speakers? (2 in front door and 2 in rear door)

many thanks for any and all feedback!

The amps and speakers are okay. It just depends on how much of an audiophile you are. I like the sound of MB Quart and Bostons, but they cost a LOT more than the Pioneers do. As for the amps, I've used them before, and they sounded fine, but one thing to note is the Pioneer built in crossovers SUCK. Unless you have an external sound processor, you can never get enough bass taken out out of the midrange speakers to make them stop distorting. I've never seen the crossovers points in a D3, but if it's like my Z1, it only crosses over everything above 125 Hz, and that's not high enough to get rid of the bass in the mid speakers.

i got some $20 Pioneer TSA 5x7's from Circuit City for both front and back of my truck. Nothing to go to a car show with, but the sound is WAY WAY better than the stock speakers in my Ford "Premium" sound system LOL Thank God I bypassed the stock amp, put cheapo speakers, and got the N3 LOL