AVIC411.com

ok heres a problem hopefully you gods on here can fix.....

ok... i checked all over and saw nothing posted b4 abt this so i'm going for it!

i connected the cd-ib100ii to a standard head unit i believe it was the mp390 premier head unit.. the cable is detected the ipod says pioneer on it and you can physically go into the ipod mode and your tracks even start to play.. heres the kicker tho.. no sound.. thats right everything else works your elapsed time even start with you track.. you can even switch tracks and its all there on screen along with displaying pioneer on the ipod just no sound..

ok another kicker for you guys.. this exact same thing is also happening when i tried the cd-1200 for the d3 and its identical.. i'm stumped... i checked all the wiring i checked connections..

the plot thickens tho.. with my customer with the d3 he is using a nano ipod and connected his cousins nano ipod i believe and everything works fine.. the sound comes in perfectly.. i thought maybe the ipod needs a software update.. cause the units are reading each other fine.. ipod says pioneer and is charging.. and the pioneer shows the tracks and shows to be even playing the with elapsed time ticking away...

anyways... guys i need some seriouse help with this.. i'm stumped.. i have troubleshooted some serious shit b4 but this just makes no sense.. how could both (2 seperate parts) be doing the exact same thing? remember the cd-1200 is just a ipod cable that connects to the d3 and the cd-100ii is the brain and cable that connects to the headunits.. these are 2 completely seperate parts.. i dunno i think i'm in the twilight zone or some shit...

please anything you might think let me know...

• 2 months later...