AVIC411.com

How many people waiting for D3 from crutchfield?

There are so many reasons to wait for CF. Free harness and install kit, smoking deal with backup camera. I also used a discount code. Free shipping as well and no tax to my state. While I could have maybe got some of the accessories "slightly" cheaper somewhere else even after the discount, CF is a great company and a 30 day moneyback guarantee and free tech support and decent install guides.

My sales guy was great and very helpful. Tracked down everything I requested. When my discount code didn't process correctly (i.e. I was charged full price for the accesories covered) they gave me a bigger credit than the original discount AND threw in a $30 coupon for my next order.

Even if it takes and extra day or two (even week) I am not going to die if my HU doesn't come in. It gives me a bit more time to plan out the install and how to hook up the Sirius, XM and Traffic, BT, rear camera, iPod, SWIPS and video to it. I have obtained the service manuals so I can find all the appropriate wires to tap into and I'll be ready to go about the time it gets here. Meanwhile my parts of my order are already arriving which of course makes me want the D3 to show up too but I'll be patient. I'd be a fool to bail out now.