AVIC411.com

UPS claim WTF are they thinking

Paypal is still reviewing the case?

Now UPS wants to come and pick up the item from me?? I do not want to give them the unit back until the decide on the claim? If they take the AVIC back and give it to the seller, then deny the claim I am SOL of teh $$ and the broken unit..

:x:x

Paypal is still reviewing the case?

Now UPS wants to come and pick up the item from me?? I do not want to give them the unit back until the decide on the claim? If they take the AVIC back and give it to the seller, then deny the claim I am SOL of teh $$ and the broken unit..

:x:x

UPS has to pick up the unit to determine whether it was their fault that the item was damaged or whether it was the sellers poor packing.

Just keep the SNAD dispute open with PayPal and you'll be fine.

I found out too late. I told Paypal in the console that I had e-mails from the seller BEFORE I bought the item.

I have no way to add any more coments to the case at this time. I have a feeling I am not going to make out to well on this.

UPS is a deadend. I am not going to let take my AVIC and them ship the broken AVIC back to the owner. All this will do is force me to try to get the unit back from the seller.. Now they can/will ask me for more money or they will not ship it.

Thanks guys. I hope someone will do a search here when things go bad with Ebay/Paypal/UPS...